Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: going to portugal...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonferns
hey! going to portugal tomorrow, for a month....besides keeping an eye out for any teeners, anybody need anything?

I have interent access via a local cafe, at a price, maybe .40/hour, not too bad I guess....

BTW, I saw a 914 over there once, maybe 2 years ago, it would be nice to come accross another one....biggrin.gif

-JON
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

If you can find one exactly like my avatar I'll take One. On seconed thought maybe I should pass on that, SHE PROBBLY KILL ME .Oh well have a great time. Dave slap.gif
rmital
...nothing worse than a neglected 914 Jon...how 'bout I stop by every week while your gone and drive your yellow car around the block a couple hundred times.
jonferns
...nothing worse than a neglected 914 Jon...how 'bout I stop by every week while your gone and drive your yellow car around the block a couple hundred times.

av-943.gif nice try
jsteele22
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Aug 7 2007, 02:09 PM) *

hey! going to portugal tomorrow, for a month....besides keeping an eye out for any teeners, anybody need anything?

Screw the teeners, bring back one of these :

IPB Image
So.Cal.914
Yeah, a Portugese, about 5'9"- 118lbs. She can call me "Master". w00t.gif
geniusanthony
Have a safe trip John, I'll have what Paul is having...
Dave_Darling
There is a Portugese 914 group on Yahoo. No real activity in months, but there are a couple of guys in PT with 914s. I think Carlos shows up on here every once in a while...

--DD
jonferns
hey guys, just a quick update....I made it here safetly, and the flight was decent...havent seen any teeners here on day 1, but you never know. I will get some pics of something to keep you guys entertained....I should be able to have internet access every day, through an internet cafe, at €1 per hour

BTW, these keyboards are very different...
mikelsr
Please drink a lot of good port while you are there wine.gif and then tell me how good it was when you get back!

Have a great time.
jonferns
update: went to a classic car show on sunday, but no 914,s....´74 lambo, a bunch of 60´s to 70´s bugs, and a few citroen 2CV´s....overall pretty cool...also a matra murena, ever seen one of those?
gary gartner

No seriously, p;ease let me be the first to say
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
thanks,
I feel soooo much better now
Gary beerchug.gif
Krieger
How about a few pics for the hot chicks thread in the sand box.
davep
I posted a note, maybe someone will respond.
Edit
Go one response already, from Lisbon I think.
Where are you staying? Hanging out?

Dave
davep
icon_bump.gif
Got a second response from Lagos in the Algarve.

Email me for contact info.
jonferns
ok, so figured that i would put up a map of the great twisties that we navigate at least 2 or 3 times everyday with the 1.2 VW Polo. it is great fun, except for the lack of guard rails, and a hell of a looooong way down the mountain

yahoo maps link: http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&...68027&mag=5

JPB
Sick crooked assed road bro. Hope ya keep it out of the rhubarb. If you can, send me a bottle of absinth if ya can get some there bro. I needs to get an absinth buzz a happening ovaheeya or at the ECC comeon! beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.