Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Someone check out a Vellios Oil Tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I saw this oil tank on the Samba. The guy says I can have it for $450 plus shipping. I called and got a recorder. Guy did not call me back but sent an email. His spelling is not very good. I am smelling scam? Oil tank is also listed on Craigslist SF. This guy has no feedback on the samba. Ad says he sold 914-6 and does not need. Will some one go by and check on this tank before I part with the money?
Thanks, Mark
smokey
hey Mark : no Scam . this is a good friend of mine . Real tank and a real sale . good part at a good price . smoke.gif He has about 7 914s . Smokey .
the4u2
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 7 2007, 07:11 PM) *

I saw this oil tank on the Samba. The guy says I can have it for $450 plus shipping. I called and got a recorder. Guy did not call me back but sent an email. His spelling is not very good. I am smelling scam? Oil tank is also listed on Craigslist SF. This guy has no feedback on the samba. Ad says he sold 914-6 and does not need. Will some one go by and check on this tank before I part with the money?
Thanks, Mark

yes pleas come some one come by if you need some free 914 tin
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/391669701.html
914Sixer
Thank you to all that replied. I recently got burned on a 914-6 transmission for the tune of $625. As you can see I am a little gun shy. I hope I did not offended anyone. I was trying to be safe. Thanks, Mark.
McMark
You can never be too careful Mark. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.