Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zone 7 AX at Marina Sept 1 and 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
grantsfo
Zone 7 AX Sept 1 and 2. This is the biggest PCA AX event at the Marina AX venue. Who from Zone 7 is planning to go? I'll try to be there both days. Anyone else?
Joe Ricard
Translate this to:
hey all you guys with slow cars and no skills, Please show up so I can feel good about myself in beating you.

Nanner Nanner. SCCA rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grantsfo
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Aug 8 2007, 11:41 AM) *

Translate this to:
hey all you guys with slow cars and no skills, Please show up so I can feel good about myself in beating you.

Nanner Nanner. SCCA rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep thats what I'm all about! Hiding from superior SCCA talent and beating slow PCA drivers times so I can brag about how good I am owned.gif
Chris Pincetich
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Aug 8 2007, 01:03 PM) *

Yep thats what I'm all about! Hiding from superior SCCA talent and beating slow PCA drivers times so I can brag about how good I am owned.gif

Hey, me too!! Whoopin @$$ on all those soccer dads in their trick Boxters.
See you there beerchug.gif
nine14cats
Looks like BPR will be taking the holiday weekend off from racing. We've got the Beastâ„¢ to get ready for its return at the Trackmasters / GGR Time Trial September 21st through 23rd. We're also scheduled to run the CDS / Cherries Jubilee weekend at Laguna Seca September 7th through 9th. With that schedule we need to make sure we have enough time to prep the cars.

Have fun!

Bill P.
grantsfo
QUOTE(nine14cats @ Aug 8 2007, 03:05 PM)

Looks like BPR will be taking the holiday weekend off from racing. We've got the Beastâ„¢ to get ready for its return at the Trackmasters / GGR Time Trial September 21st through 23rd. We're also scheduled to run the CDS / Cherries Jubilee weekend at Laguna Seca September 7th through 9th. With that schedule we need to make sure we have enough time to prep the cars.

Have fun!

Bill P.

It will be fun see the car at CDS event. Hope we get onto the track at the same time. What run group will you be driving?
DanT
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Aug 8 2007, 03:48 PM) *

QUOTE(nine14cats @ Aug 8 2007, 03:05 PM)

Have fun!

Bill P.

It will be fun see the car at CDS event. Hope we get onto the track at the same time. What run group will you be driving?

He will be driving in the instructor run group smile.gif

and I should be at at least one of the two days for the zone AXs, and maybe both if things align properly.

Then on to CDS and Cherry's....yipppeeee 3 days of driving Laguna for freeeeeeee.
SirAndy
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Aug 8 2007, 08:07 AM) *

Anyone else?

i think i'm going to try the "no swaybars" approach ...

if nothing else, it'll make for some good laughs!
biggrin.gif Andy

PS: hey bill, still got those 350lbs springs in your stash? idea.gif
nine14cats
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 11 2007, 11:01 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Aug 8 2007, 08:07 AM) *

Anyone else?

i think i'm going to try the "no swaybars" approach ...

if nothing else, it'll make for some good laughs!
biggrin.gif Andy

PS: hey bill, still got those 350lbs springs in your stash? idea.gif

Hi Andy,

Yep...got 'em right here! Let me know if you want to borrow them to try out at the AX weekend.

Car still pushing a little?

Thanks,

Bill P.
SirAndy
QUOTE(nine14cats @ Aug 12 2007, 12:30 AM) *

Yep...got 'em right here! Let me know if you want to borrow them to try out at the AX weekend.

Car still pushing a little?

yes and yes. biggrin.gif well, with the swaybar connected that is. right now, with the front bar disconnected, the car is extremely tail-happy.

now i know how the 911 guys feel ...
shades.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.