Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We contracted to have the original 73-76 style black plastic tool bags made (exactly as original but without the two paper punched holes) and are offering them free to club members. All you have to do is pay the postage (send us a self address stamped envelope or 4.50 for priority mail!!! No gimmics nothing else to buy no nothin'

This is not the proper place to post but it is free!
VaccaRabite
how much if you were to fill them full of the proper tools for your model year (say 1976).

Zach
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 9 2007, 06:03 PM) *

how much if you were to fill them full of the proper tools for your model year (say 1976).

Zach

Hi Zach. Free bag 45 for the new tools, same shipping
JmuRiz
Very interesting, do you have pictures of what'd be included, with tools. I have no tool bag so I don't even know what they look like or what goes in them!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Aug 10 2007, 08:52 AM) *

Very interesting, do you have pictures of what'd be included, with tools. I have no tool bag so I don't even know what they look like or what goes in them!

I am bad at pics but our people can post them or look on the site. Anyway the original parts are the reversible screw driver, the tire tool, the breaker bar, the 10/13 open ended wrench, and the hubcap puller. The toe eye was extra
woobn8r
Hey George,

Can you throw one in with my new GT flares?

Cheers,

Sean
smg914
If you happen to have the owners manual to your car there should be a picture in it showing all the tools that came in your tool kit. Maybe thats only for the 914-6 but at least the 914-4 manual does tell you which tools came with the car.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(woobn8r @ Aug 10 2007, 03:44 PM) *

Hey George,

Can you throw one in with my new GT flares?

Cheers,

Sean

absolutely can
spunone
Very cool of you to do this George ,Thanks even though I don't need one
JPB
Dangit now your shinnig homeskillet. Post some pics please and sell me on this great idea. THNX beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.