Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost a project...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
My 914-6 3.6 build has been ended. sad.gif The owner (not a member) hurt his back and won't be able to drive the car if he finished it, so he's gonna sell the whole package. I was really looking forward to finishing that thing up.

IPB Image
KELTY360
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 9 2007, 10:33 PM) *

My 914-6 3.6 build has been ended. sad.gif The owner (not a member) hurt his back and won't be able to drive the car if he finished it, so he's gonna sell the whole package. I was really looking forward to finishing that thing up.

IPB Image

I hate it when that happens....maybe you'll get lucky and the new owner will want you to finish it. Good luck.
Lavanaut
Ahhh, that sucks Mark. I saw the car for sale on eBay. What was it going to cost to finish the project do you think?
GWN7
The rat car..........
McMark
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Aug 9 2007, 09:51 PM) *

Ahhh, that sucks Mark. I saw the car for sale on eBay. What was it going to cost to finish the project do you think?

Ahh, that's WAY too subjective. wink.gif

What does finished mean to you. laugh.gif
VaccaRabite
I saw that on Ebay last night too.

I don't know why I look at Ebay for 914s... I've hot my handsfull with just one of them.
Zach
Ferg
drooley.gif

It's like a big Model

Ferg
Zimms
What color is the front of that?

Thanks,

Mark
JPB
Crap! All these freekin sweet cars and no room for them. Thats a nice starter for something wild. beer.gif
McMark
QUOTE(Zimms @ Aug 11 2007, 05:56 AM) *

What color is the front of that?

Thanks,

Mark

It's a little darker than Olympic Blue. I bought it from one of the racer crew here.
Lavanaut
QUOTE(McMark @ Aug 10 2007, 12:07 AM) *

QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Aug 9 2007, 09:51 PM) *

Ahh, that's WAY too subjective. wink.gif

What does finished mean to you. laugh.gif

I was thinking, finished according to the original project plan. But yes, too subjective. I'm starting to think that there's actually no such thing as "finished". blink.gif
McMark
Ah, in that case, $25k-$30k. biggrin.gif Sign here please.
Eric_Shea
Calling Dr. Evil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.