Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: side mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kojo2001
My car goes in for paint in a couple weeks and I am not sure what to do about the side mirrors blink.gif The stock ones are nice but so expensive!! I am looking for some alternatves maby some I can have painted the same color as the car or?? what did you guys do? If used after market ones what ones were did you get them???

Thanks beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
The Vitaloni mirrors come in several shapes and sizes that are suitable for the 914. They don't make all the models anymore, the last set of Flag type Vitaloni mirrors I had on the car were around $25 each. Do a search

Here's a pic I have of two type--The top set I had on the car, the bottom are still new in the box and unused . PM me if you are interested in the bottom set.
jim_hoyland
One of my favorite mirrors. Saw these on Retrotechs 914 in Portland at the WCC 06.
dflesburg
I have the California mirrors by the same Vitaloni ... Can't see out of them at all...

They do look cool though.

Thats why I put a Wink mirror in my car.
kojo2001
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 10 2007, 09:16 PM) *

One of my favorite mirrors. Saw these on Retrotechs 914 in Portland at the WCC 06.

cool
Chuck
I like the mirrors off of the Mazda RX - 7 and Miata. You can see some photos here http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=69623&hl= I may put a set on my car.
Dr Evil
I have a full set of the RX7 mirrors, power with the switch if you are interested.
RohJay
here's what my car came with...
looks like a generic mirror, adapted with a motorbike stem?
soon to be replaced with the original chrome mirrors.
marks914
80s Ford Esort mirrors, look like 911s, the only drawback is they are electric and they are about $5 each.

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.