Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the best way to sell this stuff?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
With my latest 914 came the complete front suspension from a 73 with stock front and rear sway bars. The front suspension has shocks, springs, rotors, etc. Obviously, the supsension has the tabs for the sway bars already...so the whole deal should be a bolt in.

I know I've seen the sway bars for sell seperately, I just didn't know the smartest way to sell this stuff.

Sorry no pictures...it's all at the botton the parts pile.
Mark
Spoke
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Sell bars separately. Check recent posts for going prices. I've seen $100 to $175 per bar depending on condition and all parts included.

Not sure about the 4-lug suspension. A-arms with swaybar tabs might be useful to someone. I still have struts and rotors from my 5-lug conversion that I can't get rid of.

Spoke
hcdmueller
I will take all the parts for the rear sway bar when you decide to get rid of them.
Thanks,
Chris
rhodyguy
someday a set of nice a-arms with the s.b tabs will carry some value. i'm sitting on 2 or 3. i not holding my breath.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.