Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to the Dream Cruise?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
marks914
Dream cruise is this week/weekend. Anyone going to be out there? I live 10 houses off of Woodward, so its no big deal for me. Sould be busy all week, only 1 million expected this year.

Mark
TJB/914
QUOTE(marks914 @ Aug 13 2007, 12:42 PM) *

Dream cruise is this week/weekend. Anyone going to be out there? I live 10 houses off of Woodward, so its no big deal for me. Sould be busy all week, only 1 million expected this year.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I checked with everyone & nothing is planned. Everyone feels parking spots are impossible to find & the paid parking place are not worth the hassle. With over 1-million along the stretch it's almost impossible to set a meeting place. Some of the guys said they are going Thursday & will just hook up with anyone they see on the street. confused24.gif

As for me, I haven't made any firm plans. I'll probably be there sometime between today & Saturday. Just don't know where or when as time permits.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.