Full Version: LPR AX #4 Sat 8-18 Marina
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Borderline
Come on down! driving.gif

DanT
QUOTE(Borderline @ Aug 13 2007, 10:44 PM) *

Come on down! driving.gif

you should plan on running the Victorocks for the entire day smile.gif
I think part of your problem with the Falkens is that your suspension is just too stiff in the rear to work with street tires. Or you are going to have to change your front rear balance and get the front stiffer or the rear softer. blink.gif
How did you like the balance of the car after making the changes I suggested at the last Marina event? sawzall-smiley.gif
Borderline
The car felt great with the Victorocks! It was soooo sticky that I couldn't really say if it was understeering or oversteering. The car just went where I pointed it. It was great! You're probably right, I should run the whole day on the Vrocks. I just want the rubber to last for the rest of the season (~4 more events). I don't know why I'm so slow on the Azenis. You think the suspension is too stiff for street tires? All I know is that they don't seem to grip well. I'm going to try a little lower air pressure and see if it helps any.

Are you coming down, Dan?
DanT
QUOTE(Borderline @ Aug 13 2007, 11:14 PM) *

Are you coming down, Dan?

maybe....my Sept and October are filled with events almost every weekend, so I need to see if I have any honeydos to get out of the way...
Dave_Darling
One word of warning: It's gonna be crowded around there. That's the Monterey Weekend--the Historics, the Concorso, the auctions, alla that is going on. So don't be surprised if there's a lot of (really neat looking!) traffic to and from the event. And you won't be able to find any hotel rooms anywhere near Marina.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.