Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Bad Days - stickers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
My family and I spent 8 days camping in the White Mountains (NH) and on the way home last week, I spoted a huge (by my mini van standards) RV with a No Bad Days Racing sticker on the rear window. I was just wondering if that was a fellow 914 owner or if just anyone buys these.

BTW, this was last Monday in the early afternoon heading southbound on rt 93.
Carlitos Way
Mike Zois is probably behind it somewhere. Send him an e-mail at: 356 at cox dot net and let him know what you need.
djm914-6
Oh, I'm sure Mike made (sold?) the sticker. I was just wondering if the RV driver was a 914 owner and showing his colors with the NBD sticker or if the sicker signifies a porsche owner or just anyone. I'll ask Z.

Oh, and I won't be needing a sticker for myself. All I've been driving is the minivan lately... that's depressing. Drving the Kangamangus highway in a minivan... wacko.gif
TROJANMAN
http://www.nobaddays.com/
slim72914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 15 2007, 09:37 AM) *

I have seen this sticker with the palms a few times here in the mesa/scottsdale az area. Dont think it has anything to do with 914s
degreeoff
I grew up in Center Ossipee. LOVE that area...too bad I didn't have my teener then eh?
Cap'n Krusty
You could put one on your Yugo, but your credibility would be in question ..............

The Cap'n
djm914-6
Oh well. i guess I'll just keep my eyes out for 914world, NARP and 914club stickers.

Z, do you do small custom graphics too? I need some AirBostonGraphics.com stickers for my cars.
porschecb
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Aug 14 2007, 08:14 AM) *

My family and I spent 8 days camping in the White Mountains (NH) and on the way home last week, I spoted a huge (by my mini van standards) RV with a No Bad Days Racing sticker on the rear window. I was just wondering if that was a fellow 914 owner or if just anyone buys these.

BTW, this was last Monday in the early afternoon heading southbound on rt 93.

If you google NO BAD DAYS RACING you will see it is trademarked and used by some off road racing group.
porschecb
QUOTE(mikez @ Aug 15 2007, 07:07 PM) *

Fuck em....let them sue me....I give out the NBD stickers gratis on along with another purchase.

EVERYONE stole the the original from the bar in Cabo.....

I dont think they care. Look at the site they have. A little lame.
slim72914
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Aug 15 2007, 03:12 PM) *

Oh well. i guess I'll just keep my eyes out for 914world, NARP and 914club stickers.

Z, do you do small custom graphics too? I need some AirBostonGraphics.com stickers for my cars.

914 world stickers would be cool to have.
jimmydnet
Ok, you grew up in Center Ossippee? Who is the guy with all the Porsche 914's on the road next to Poor Peoples Pub? He had a bunch of them.

QUOTE(degreeoff @ Aug 15 2007, 09:47 AM) *

I grew up in Center Ossipee. LOVE that area...too bad I didn't have my teener then eh?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.