Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paging Mr G. Hussey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve Thacker
George,
Do you still have some of those elusive little rubber pieces that fit into the upper rear portion of the doors?. i.e (The one on top of the door, to the back above the door handles )

I need two of these babies? I remember some time back that you werw advertising for them.

Thanks George !
Steve
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Aug 14 2007, 11:44 AM) *

George,
Do you still have some of those elusive little rubber pieces that fit into the upper rear portion of the doors?. i.e (The one on top of the door, to the back above the door handles )

I need two of these babies? I remember some time back that you werw advertising for them.

Thanks George !
Steve

Yes Steve we have both the early (through early 1973 id # 4732901000) and late from early 73- 12/75 build date!
Steve Thacker
Great!
My car is a 73. Not that it is important, seeing I have to get them, what is the price?
Also since I'm shopping. Do you carry the little bushings that go in the rear stabilizer bar "links"?

Sorry....I just want to make sure you have the items, before I put in a call.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Aug 14 2007, 12:11 PM) *

Great!
My car is a 73. Not that it is important, seeing I have to get them, what is the price?
Also since I'm shopping. Do you carry the little bushings that go in the rear stabilizer bar "links"?

Sorry....I just want to make sure you have the items, before I put in a call.

yes steve those too!

I would encourage anyone in the area to come for a free tour and see everything we have for the 914 Please plan on spending a few hours! We let members tour and pick their own parts and touch the 916!!!!!! (stupid comment but fun to do!)
Jasfsmith
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 14 2007, 04:11 PM) *

I would encourage anyone in the area to come for a free tour and see everything we have for the 914 Please plan on spending a few hours! We let members tour and pick their own parts and touch the 916!!! (stupid comment but fun to do!)

Man, your getting soft with your advancing age. <grin>
Steve Thacker
Thank you kindly George for all the info!
I'll get off my laurels and call in my order!
dflesburg
Years ago while attending a conference in Atlanta, I went to AA and got a tour, it was really cool, the graveyard was sad...

But later that night I went to Cheetas and that made it all better... smile.gif

rmital
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Aug 14 2007, 10:16 PM) *

.....I went to AA and got a tour,.......the graveyard was sad...

graveyard...
George, you got a picture of that. Don't want to be sad, just curious what that looks like...or what so many in one place looks like!
dflesburg
Would rather see a picture of the inside of Cheetas....
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Aug 15 2007, 09:00 AM) *

Would rather see a picture of the inside of Cheetas....

a fellow healthy hetrosexual! When you come to visit we will do the 4.5 mile river run to the bar!
Steve Thacker
So I take it Cheetas is a coochie coochie bar?

Not plural for a case of cheetos? w00t.gif
dflesburg
As long as what happens in Hotlanta stays in Hotlanta.... LOL

Yeah, it used to be an upscale Cabaret. Would guess it still is...
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Aug 15 2007, 12:58 PM) *

As long as what happens in Hotlanta stays in Hotlanta.... LOL

Yeah, it used to be an upscale Cabaret. Would guess it still is...

Any man who has run the Boston Marathon would CERTAINLY be a hit with the Atlanta ladies!
rmital
....still no picture of either....
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(rmital @ Aug 15 2007, 01:11 PM) *

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 15 2007, 01:51 PM) *

QUOTE(rmital @ Aug 15 2007, 01:11 PM) *

This is quite a rough course: high cliffs streams to ford logs to jump thorn bushes to part aside, ballest rocks to negotiate, and some good stretches of running. Quite a workout on the way to the Vinings bars. Anyone who comes to see us we will take out via this trail. We are fortunate to have such a wilderness right here in the heart of Atlanta.
Steve Thacker
I fly down each year to Columbus Ga. My bubba and I canoe the Flint river with some of his pals. We have a blast!. I keep their drunk asses from drowning or loosing the hooch.

I love it when it floods! Bad ass shoals and eddies...
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Steve Thacker @ Aug 15 2007, 02:13 PM) *

I fly down each year to Columbus Ga. My bubba and I canoe the Flint river with some of his pals. We have a blast!. I keep their drunk asses from drowning or loosing the hooch.

I love it when it floods! Bad ass shoals and eddies...

I will have to tell you about the time I did the river course at night in a flood!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.