Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revell 914 Model from PeopleKars Just Showed Up
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ss6
The title sez it all, just an FYI to those who are waiting, the pipeline is finally producing...
seanery
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! boldblue.gif
gklinger
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
seanery
John,

How were they shipped?
FedEx, UPS, USPS?
Qarl
From the dirty bird sight...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
JmuRiz
Wow, i can't wait! mueba.gif
Gint
That looks pretty nice. MDB2.gif
ss6
Mine came in via Fedex Ground.
Air_Cooled_Nut
Shweet! I did not realize there was that much detail. Even the targa comes off...wow! wub.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
And the headlights!!! wub.gif wub.gif
tracks914
Wasn't someone on this site looking to have a deal on bringing in 100 or so at a better price?
If the CLUB could make some coin on it to help support it I would rather them than EBAY get my money. aktion035.gif
GWN7
There is a couple links in the nailed section that tells you how to order one (or two) from a dealer (In the US). Cheaper and easier than Ebay.
seanery
WOOOHOOOO!

I just got a yellow and a blue one!

they look nice! Not bad for a $50 model.
Lights go up, trunks go up, engine bay opens (a bit) doors open, targa goes on and off.

THANK YOU REVELL!!!! WOOHOOO!
I got one of my car before my buddy who's got a 928! Does this mean WE'RE not the stepchild anymore?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Dec 19 2003, 10:59 PM)
And the headlights!!! wub.gif wub.gif

yepp, and they even made them NOT line up right, just like on the real cars. laugh.gif

impressive detail!
Andy
EdwardBlume
Awesome. Can't wait to see it!!!
JFJ914
FedEx Ground guy just delivered mine! Super detail, paint not up to "Porsche" quality. Chip on the yellow ones drivers door and some small painted over dirt. Blue one has a small scratch on the trunk. Must have been built that way, no way it happened in shipping.

All in all I'm happy with them! Anyone else notice any qc problems??
URY914
Damnit! mad.gif
Where the hell is mine.
I ordered mine first!

Paul
ppickerell
I talked to the guy at Peoplekars today and he said mine shipped out by fedx Thursday of last week which means tomorrow maybe for west coats arrival.
URY914
WTF!
robby750
I got mine delivered this evening! clap56.gif Detail is very good and the blue is very close to my car's color. Now I gotta buy a couple more for the munchkins to the left sad.gif
URY914
ohmy.gif sad.gif
I got nothing.

Paul
Chris H.
Me neither! I talked to the guy today and he said the next batch was coming in January 11th.
Rusty
Since the models are streaming in... can we unpin the "Get your Revell 914 model" thread?
URY914
Since the models are streaming in

They are?

Paul
Rusty
Did I misread the thread?
URY914
Seems they are streaming in to everyone but me and I set the damn deal up!!

Paul
Qarl
I haven't receive mine either Paul, and I ordered within minutes of your posting the thread.

Maybe southeastern deliveries are a day or two behind!
URY914
I hope my wife didn't get it before I did and she's playing some sick game on me.

Paul
robby750
Looking at everyone's location that have received them, it appears they are coming from the north to south. Should be spreading to the midwest and left coast last.
URY914
Spreading from east to west!
Someone call Tom Ridge.

(I'm begining to sound like Miles)

Paul
VegasRacer
QUOTE(kellzey @ Dec 23 2003, 06:34 PM)
I haven't receive mine either Paul, and I ordered within minutes of your posting the thread.

agree.gif Nothing in Vegas. mad.gif
HarveyH
Haven't got mine yet. headbang.gif South Eastern PA. But the again, I didn't order until about a week after the offer opened spank.gif

Harvey
URY914
Today's my last chance to get it and play with it. Tomorrow we leave for a week.
URY914
12:15 pm EST

I GOT IT!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_flagge6.gif

Can't wait to cut the roof off.

Paul
Aaron Cox
youre a sick man.... ohmy.gif
maf914
Oh yeah, Paul. I see. Now that you got yours everything is just peachy! Where's mine? Who set this deal up in the first place? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mike
Air_Cooled_Nut
Portland, Oregon, still haven't received mine sad.gif
URY914
I like how they included a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper that shows how you have to open the trunk, pull out the roof, turn it 180 degrees, and put it in place.

I would have never figured it out without it.

Paul
larryp
Is there going to be a /6 conversion kit available?

How wide is the biggest tire you can fit under the fender? (Do we get really little baseball bats to roll the fenders out with?)

Hey! Mine leaks goddamnit!
URY914
Mine has rust in the battery tray already.

Paul
Brad Roberts
I did'nt follow this because I didnt order one...but LarryP and Paul have me laughing my ass off...

"battery tray rust"

B
VegasRacer
Quote from People Cars today.

Revell allocated our order, meaning that we did not receive the entire order that we placed. The following orders placed via the web have been processed and shipped: order #172-#192, and #195. If your order number does not appear, then your order for the Revell 914 will be shipped out in mid-January.

boldblue.gif My order is #174 so it must be on the way. smilie_flagge6.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(URY914 @ Dec 24 2003, 05:29 PM)
Mine has rust in the battery tray already.

Paul

LOL!!! The wife thinks I've lost it! lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif laugh.gif lol3.gif lol3.gif lol3.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
I'm #181 so I should be getting it, too huh.gif
jfort
duh...... what is the site where they can be ordered?
GWN7
Look in the "Nailed" section at the top of the posts.............
JmuRiz
I just got my two, one in each color....they are AWESOME, thanks for bringing this to the attention of the bbs!
VegasRacer
I got my pair of models today via FedEx ground. mueba.gif boldblue.gif
A few hours to late to qualify as an official Christmas present.

I am glad I ordered one of each color.
In person they are not as bright as I expected from the photos.
I think I like the blue one best.
Kargeek
Blue one arrived today, just after I got home from buying myself goodies at the after Christmas sale. Nice! Not bad for detail, I'll try and post pictures... DH
Air_Cooled_Nut
Mine arrived yesterday morning smile.gif My girlfriend was really digging on the pop-up headlights and steering wheel that moved with the front tires. I was simply digging on the whole thing. Now I finally have a 914 to go with the Boxster and 356 and 911's mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.