Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (central valley) ceres, ca. CAR SHOW sept.22nd
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
hey 914 guys and gals,

just wanted to say thanks for the interest in our car show and it's coming soon! (september 22, 2007) we still need your 914 OR ??? heres the original post telling about it, the second is a downloadable flier and registration:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=69453&hl=

http://www.rocknrod.com/wc07-3/cvhscs-ca-7-1.htm

it will be raising funds for “sober grad night” at the all new central valley high school here in ceres, ca. I just wanted to prompt everyone to send in their entrance fee as soon as possible. This will help the ptc get this in order. WE STILL HAVE A FEW EARLY ENTRIES LEFT that with this will get you a goody bag, 2 tri-tip dinners and a dash plaque. HURRY, i'd like to see the "teeners" get them smilie_pokal.gif if your mailing in a registration (and it's in the mail) i think i can researve your hopefully early registration. p.m or e-mail me a.s.a.p.

unfortunately kennys 914 may still be down (2056 engine build). but we will still be entering 1, maybe 2 other cars ourselves. we've already got some big players coming, it'll be alot of fun! Below are the teeners that have expressed interest so far, and I think we’ll have a great turn out. my house will be open early if your coming a distance (or close) and want to wash the car or even just meet up first.

Thanks again, mike 209-537-3749 a914r@yahoo.com thumb3d.gif

orange914 - kenny

Headrage – 914 world

Addwestern

Andyrew

Tobra

Bigd9146gt

Toon1 keith

Jeeperjohn56
orange914
icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif
orange914
we've already a good group of 30's-40's roadsters, misc. american iron (i might have my 67 gta mustang ready!), some inports, i think a few motorcycles & 4x4's. were possibly getting a lowrider hydrolic club to put on a hopping show. hoping to have some good support from the local (or further) 914er's!!! come on and sign up. projected turn out of 100 + vehicles, we could even create a designated 914 area

any questions at all let me know

mike
209-537-3749 beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.