Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: was http://www.914-parts.com/
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimkelly
are these guys ok - i got an email from them this morning ??

can not remember if I ever used them and if their service was good ??

jim

-- email below

Hi All-

We feel our customers our the best in the world.

We've listened to your requests.

We've made big changes.

We've added staff and a toll-free number.

We've also added products with names like Hella, Brembo, Weber, and ATE.

We've now come up with a new website that is professional, easy to use, and allows us to serve your needs quickly and efficiently.

However, the website, www.914-Parts.com is going away.

We've come up with a new site, and an introductory offer for you. Enjoy 10% off your first order. Enter the coupon code NEWCUST at checkout.

Our new store is located at http://www.9motorsport.com. In case you forget, 914-Parts.com will take you there.

We will still be adding many new products over the next couple of weeks. In the interim, if there is anything you need, we're here to help!

Thanks for your continued support!

Your 9Motorsport Team
computers4kids
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Aug 16 2007, 06:03 AM) *

are these guys ok - i got an email from them this morning ??
Your 9Motorsport Team

Hmmm...Nate, is a great guy (914-parts.com). 9Motorsport is the same physical address in Sacramento, CA. Good question...Nate are you still at the helm?
rmital
just got a bunch of stuff from Nate.

2.0L tins powder coated....silver hammered finished intake tubes (very nice)

He's still at the "Helm". Just expanding making his business bigger and better.
computers4kids
QUOTE(rmital @ Aug 16 2007, 07:29 AM) *

just got a bunch of stuff from Nate.

2.0L tins powder coated....silver hammered finished intake tubes (very nice)

He's still at the "Helm". Just expanding making his business bigger and better.

Nate probably has realized that most of us 914 owners are CSOBS...and needs to expand his horizons. av-943.gif
rmital
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Aug 16 2007, 10:43 AM) *

Nate probably has realized that most of us 914 owners are CSOBS...and needs to expand his horizons. av-943.gif

....that's pretty close....
addwestern
Hi All-

Mark, I was gonna at least be a little more diplomatic.... happy11.gif

Nate is still here and kicking. The sad reality is that old used 914 Parts are just not enough to make the business grow to where it needs to grow to survive. Keeping up with supply on a limited staff and getting things turned around in the timeliest manner as a challenge. It was somewhat a sad reality. By the time you did all of the things to salvage a used part, there weren't enough hours in the day to make a decent living. I either had to adjust my model- or go back and get a real job. sad.gif

The results of what you're seeing here is the result of funds from me selling my 914-6. We are trying to become the best that we can. We've got three people in house now and hope to take this operation to new levels- both as a business, and for our customers. We can get most anything now as we have some excellent suppliers.

Will we still do used parts? Yes, of course, but it will not be the bread and butter of our operation now. We still have a warehouse full of stuff.

I hope this provides an answer- and will be following this thread to answer any questions.

Nate
TROJANMAN
hmmmmm idea.gif
GWN7
Nate, fix the link in your sig
addwestern
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Aug 16 2007, 03:46 PM) *

Nate, fix the link in your sig

It was done this morning after the first message! biggrin.gif Thanks!
PRS914-6
I think this is a great opportunity for Nate. I hope people here will support his new venture. Nate is honest and wants to deliver quality and service. He likes to make people happy.

Over the last year while working on Project 914 3.6, Nate has delivered over and over again. Yes he nick-named me "Picky Paul" and claims he has a special box for me. Even though I have been a pain in the ass, Nate always searched for the best quality parts of his stash to get me what I needed.

I wish him the best. No affiliation here, just a happy customer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.