Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Dog the Bounty Hunter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mr.C
Please sign the petition.
http://www.xkastclients.com/dog2/petition/

Both of my uncles are bounty hunters. One even had his own show for awhile, American bounty hunter in the 90's. So I am a big fan of what they do.
craig downs
I watched a episode about a month ago and they said they were acquitted on
all counts. piratenanner.gif flag.gif
Mr.C
WELL DAMN THAT IS GOOD NEWS!
GWN7
His case is sort of over...... http://lawfuel.com/show-release.asp?ID=14301
jd74914
My roommate used to always have that show on laugh.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Sign the petition? You're kidding, right? That guy belongs in jail for having that stupid TV show ............... Maybe he could share a cell with someone from "Bridezillas". That'd take care of his bullshit macho attitude. The Cap'n, tired of 150 channels of nothing worth watching.
URY914
His 'ol lady should go to jail for those silicone smuggling.
Spoke
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 17 2007, 01:15 PM) *

They look like they're real. She is a big gal. Dog better be wearing a helmet if she unhooks her bra while on top of him.
sww914
Those things are so big that they create their own weather.
URY914
Lovely couple...

kart54
I agree with the Cap'n. Jail em both for bad tv and lousy macho attitude.
Eric_Shea
Can we sign a petition to get him a fuching HAIRCUT!
Brando
Despite popular belief, heavy metal hair died out in the 90s...
type11969
My buddy flies back and forth to Hawaii for work frequently and usually gets upgraded. One one such flight there was a family consisting of a real dirty looking dude wearing sunglasses when in was dark in the plane and a terrible terrible skank with fake tits, nails, etc. Crew of about 12 people. They are causing a ruckus, loud, terrible, and distgusting people. Among them are children, one about 4, who was being fidgety as most 4 year olds would be on a 10 hour flight. The dude wearing sunglasses grabs the kid by one arm, swings him up in the air and drops him in the seat next to him. My buddy loses it at this point, words were exchanged with the skank, a crony, and mr sunglasses too. A few "do you know who we ares" were thrown around, my buddy had no idea. He is later told by the stewardesses that it is Dog the Bounty Hunter, he has a tv show, et. He is now known among those stewardesses as the guy who stood up to Dog.

Anyway . . . that jackass should go to jail for child abuse, that terrible show, and for being entirely too full of himself.
effutuo101
The Perp
from the web site:
Luster's crimes were clear and he was convicted of 86 counts of rape by the California Court system and sentenced to 126 years in prison.

In short...Serial Rapist.
Mexico was pissed because Dog went and and snatched him off of a beach in Cabo and took him out of the country. Our government tried for 5 years to have Mexico deport him. Mexico would not deport Luster (maybe becuase of who his daddy is and money that changed hands) so Dog went in and got him. I don't have a problem with that. We did the same to Afganistan and Iraq.
I don't care what his hair looks like, wife looks like or if he farts when he walks. He is making the world a bit safer in his own way, one bad guy at a time. we should all support our Law Enforcement and Bounty hunters or change the law so nobody gets bail until their court data.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 17 2007, 10:26 AM) *

agree.gif

biggrin.gif Andy
SteveL
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 17 2007, 02:07 PM) *

agree.gif

biggrin.gif Andy

Ummm, Andy giving FASHION ADVICE????????????????????
blink.gif WTF.gif
Scott S
Allan

agree.gif Freaking MULLETT!!!!! av-943.gif
Dr Evil
Too trailer....
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I have no problem with him & what he does for a liveing, as to his haircut , Who the hell really cares. He can look like Satan for all I care! I f one of the woman was your wife or daughter that The guy Dog got had raped . I bet your attude would be very different. My 2 cents Dave slap.gif
Hammy
His wife has big boobs.

I watch the show.
orange914
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Aug 17 2007, 03:01 PM) *

The Perp
from the web site:
Luster's crimes were clear and he was convicted of 86 counts of rape by the California Court system and sentenced to 126 years in prison.

Mexico was pissed because Dog went and and snatched him off of a beach in Cabo and took him out of the country. Our government tried for 5 years to have Mexico deport him. Mexico would not deport Luster (maybe becuase of who his daddy is and money that changed hands) so Dog went in and got him. I don't have a problem with that. We did the same to Afganistan and Iraq.
I don't care what his hair looks like, wife looks like or if he farts when he walks. He is making the world a bit safer in his own way, one bad guy at a time. we should all support our Law Enforcement and Bounty hunters or change the law so nobody gets bail until their court data.

i agree many bleeding hearts would come running to the otherside with a quick change of heart after their wife or daughter was raped. most whiners are either isolated from reality or invested somehow to who they are bleeding for. slap.gif
good for dog, i heard they cut his doo off anyway.
John Kelly
Bounty hunters often ride roughshod over citizens rights ... There is always the potential for abuse with one poorly trained macho moron having power over another human... at least cops have some civilian oversight and training.... and they still get it wrong on occasion. A tv show about this shit? Wow! How low can you go for entertainment?

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Aug 17 2007, 03:01 PM) *

The Perp
from the web site:

You obviously don't have a CLUE about the facts. Luster was sentenced in January 2003, and caught in mid June. In Puerto Vallarta, not "Cabo". Not only did the feds NOT spend 5 years trying to get him extradited, they didn't even know he was in Mexico for most of the less than 6 months he was a fugitive. BTW, his "daddy" isn't in the picture, he's NOT in anyway connected with the Max Factor company (the family sold it in 1973), and his mommy is his only vocal supporter of any consequence. Might wanna get your facts straight next time. Google is your friend.

Bounty hunting is against the law in Mexico. It's not here. In fact, it's barely controlled. One of them shot up the street and a couple of businesses just 6-8 blocks from my shop a while back, trying to stop a car occupied by with relatives (including small children) of a fugitive. He's lucky he didn't kill somebody (but not as lucky as the bystanders .....). Mexico takes its sovereignty seriously, and has every right to do so. We've made HUGE strides in across-the-border apprehension of criminals. Remember, we've been as reluctant (or moreso) to send people back to them as they have been to sending fugitives back to us. Canada has a similar policy, specifically protecting fugitives who may be charged with the death penalty.
This selfstyled self-hyping"Dog" guy broke their laws. What's to argue here? He deserves to have his day in their courts, and we have an obligation, as good neighbors, to make him available to their judicial system. To fail to do so undermines the credibility and the work of the fine officers on both sides of the border in dealing with cross-border fugitives.

Oh, "bail", BTW, is a precept that's been a part of our judicial philosophy from the get-go. Kinda goes along with that pesky "innocent until proven guilty" thing ........

The Cap'n
kart54
Once again, Cap'n you hit the nail on the head. As for you self-styled conservatives you truly might want to try and get your facts straight. I note that none of the three of you live anywhere near La Conchita or Santa Barbara and know that none of you actually followed the trial or the outcome.
Luster's crimes, if there were any, and there may have been, involved claims of consensual sex and nights of heavy drinking and GHB use. He was convicted but the rest is as set out by the Cap'n above.
Dog wasn't "helping" U.S. Authorities in any way. In fact, they had declined his help. The only reason he even went after Luster was in the hope of making more of a name for himself.

There is no place in a civilized society for bounty hunters. They really are a throwback to the days of the wild wild west.

A few years ago in Mesa, Arizona a group of bounty hunters broke into a home unannounced in the middle of the night dressed in black with hoods on and guns out to apprehend a criminal who had jumped bail. The owners shot at the intruders and he was killed in the gunfight and his wife was seriously injured. Turned out, oops, wrong house. No charges against the bounty hunters due to the fact that they were acting as bounty hunters at the time and are allowed to break into homes under Arizona law and are allowed to defend themselves in doing so. John McCain promised he would look into changes in the law in Arizona but nothing has been done since that occurrence.
Do you, conservative or liberal, really want a society where a group of men dressed all in black, with masks and weapons can break into your home and kill individuals inside by mistake and as a citizen you have no recourse if its an "honest mistake". That is what you currently have and what a bounty hunter can and often does. A bounty hunter acting in the "scope and course of his job" is even immune from a civil judgment in Arizona so the family got nothing.
Randy
Mr.C
I guess I pushed some buttons. Would it help if I said he owns a 914?
JPB
QUOTE(Spoke @ Aug 17 2007, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 17 2007, 01:15 PM) *

They look like they're real. She is a big gal. Dog better be wearing a helmet if she unhooks her bra while on top of him.

I wish that big old soft chested gall would be my personal amusement park for a little while. She would come out all galzed up and hungry for a cheese burger! beer.gif
73Phoenix20
QUOTE(kart54 @ Aug 17 2007, 05:45 PM) *

There is no place in a civilized society for bounty hunters. They really are a throwback to the days of the wild wild west.

A few years ago in Mesa, Arizona a group of bounty hunters broke into a home unannounced in the middle of the night dressed in black with hoods on and guns out to apprehend a criminal who had jumped bail. The owners shot at the intruders and he was killed in the gunfight and his wife was seriously injured. Turned out, oops, wrong house. No charges against the bounty hunters due to the fact that they were acting as bounty hunters at the time and are allowed to break into homes under Arizona law and are allowed to defend themselves in doing so. John McCain promised he would look into changes in the law in Arizona but nothing has been done since that occurrence.

Bottom Line: You can either roll over and play dead when someone breaks into your "Castle", or you can go "Commando", have the full up Sonic alarm system set, double locks on the doors, bars on the windows, and the necessary 12 GA Street Sweeper w/ 00 Buck and the AR15 (full auto, double banana clips taped back to back, but nobody needs to know that) cocked and locked...

After several years in South FL, there really isn't an option... Cocked and Locked it is!!! And YES, we are heading back into the era of the "Wild Wild West"... the Cops, try as they might, can't begin to offer protection... just look at that mess in CT where the town druggie and his pal broke into the Doc's upscale house, raped his wife and daughters, held him captive to get him to take money out of an ATM, and then finally burned the house, with the family tied to their beds...

Yeah the cops caught 'em...as they were leaving the house (on fire!) in the family SUV... sorry, too little protection and WAY too late!!!

Bottom line is that Evil will always try to win out over Good (no religious connotations intended; just a fact), and you have the choice... be ready to fight, or be ready to die. If you have something of value, some a**hole will try to take it from you, and that includes your life... sometimes by mistake!

How hard you make it for the a**hole will determine to some degree how successful he (or she!) is... I intend to make it extremely hard!!!
orange914
QUOTE(73Phoenix20 @ Aug 17 2007, 08:01 PM) *

QUOTE(kart54 @ Aug 17 2007, 05:45 PM) *

Bottom Line: You can either roll over and play dead when someone breaks into your "Castle", or you can go "Commando", have the full up Sonic alarm system set, double locks on the doors, bars on the windows, and the necessary 12 GA Street Sweeper w/ 00 Buck and the AR15 (full auto, double banana clips taped back to back, but nobody needs to know that) cocked and locked...

After several years in South FL, there really isn't an option... Cocked and Locked it is!!! And YES, we are heading back into the era of the "Wild Wild West"... the Cops, try as they might, can't begin to offer protection... just look at that mess in CT where the town druggie and his pal broke into the Doc's upscale house, raped his wife and daughters, held him captive to get him to take money out of an ATM, and then finally burned the house, with the family tied to their beds...

Yeah the cops caught 'em...as they were leaving the house (on fire!) in the family SUV... sorry, too little protection and WAY too late!!!

Bottom line is that Evil will always try to win out over Good (no religious connotations intended; just a fact), and you have the choice... be ready to fight, or be ready to die. If you have something of value, some a**hole will try to take it from you, and that includes your life... sometimes by mistake!

How hard you make it for the a**hole will determine to some degree how successful he (or she!) is... I intend to make it extremely hard!!!

thumb3d.gif
jd74914
QUOTE(73Phoenix20 @ Aug 17 2007, 11:01 PM) *

.. just look at that mess in CT where the town druggie and his pal broke into the Doc's upscale house, raped his wife and daughters, held him captive to get him to take money out of an ATM, and then finally burned the house, with the family tied to their beds...

Living not to far away from those people, its not quite so simple. That guy wasn't the town druggie . . . he (they both were) was a multiple convicted felon who had been in jail for a multitude of VIOLENT crimes. The people whose house was broken into lived very close to a maximum security prison (from which these guys had just been let out of on parole bs.gif mad.gif ) Right now this case is causing a three strikes law to be passed, as this should have never happened. Why the hell would you release multiple convicted violent felons out of prison screwy.gif

I don't think guns or all of the protection in the world would have helped these people. If you were woken up at 4am by two armed guys there is no way to find some weapons and fight back . . . as far as alarms go, they could have been forced to call the alarm company and claim that they accidentally set it off . . . in this case the only thing that saved the father was a bank teller. If those bastards hadn't taken the mother to the bank she could have never alerted anyone to their situation.

I cannot believe how long it took the PD to get there though, the criminals had time to drive from the bank to the house and then light it on fire and almost get away before the police were there. Admittedly though, since I've never spent any amount of time in that town, they were probably moving as quickly as possible.

In any event, it is truly a tragedy. sad.gif

On the subject of bounty hunters, just like anything else there are those who are good and bad. Its really too bad that there is a need for such professions.
73Phoenix20
You need to "Kick It Up A Notch" these days! First of all, you don't LET some A**Hole wake you up at 4:00 AM by standing at the foot of your bed and saying "Howdy; we are here to rape and pillage your property!"

My exterior perimeter alarm tracks anything that moves and gives off a heat signature within 100 feet of the exterior, and is automatically engaged after 9:00 PM and until I disengage it the next day. Video Cams transmit directly to a continuous loop VCR that kicks in if the Perimeter Alarms go off. If the perimeter is violated, the 300 watt floods come on, and a siren that would wake Methuselah comes on, INSIDE and outside the house! (Yeah, the neighbors just love it!)

By the time the Siren blasts twice, I have the Street Sweeper in hand with safety off, and the wife has the AR15, cause it's easier to hold on target. By that time, my alarm company is calling me and calling the PD simultaneously. I let the phone ring until I check to make sure there is no actual "Breach", and then the wife picks up and chats with the alarm folks until I check the visible perimeter. I DO NOT leave the house until the PD sweeps the exterior and assures me that all is well.

False alarms? Yep, we have had two... one was the neighbor's dumb a** Weimariner taking a dump in my yard at 2:00 AM, when his drunk kid let the dog out and didn't watch him. Boy, was he embarrassed! (The Neighbor; I don't think the kid or the dog really gave a rat's butt!). The second was an "unknown"... could have been a "dry run", just to test the system, by some POS that had seen the Porsches come and go, and figured it might be worth his while to get inside... We tend to get quite a few "Sunday Looky Lous" that just drive into the subdivision, and back out, and I know for a fact they ain't ALL lost and looking for their cousin's place. Especially when their idea of transportation is closer to "Ghetto Fab" or "Barrio Beautiful" or just plain "Trailer Trash"... Profiling? Hell Yes!

Paranoid? Nope, just staying ahead of the crowd... two weeks ago, some butthead chunked a rock thru the neighbor's front picture window (the other neighbor!) and pulled out all of their lawn markers and I found some of them heaved in the general direction of my front door, but not inside the perimeter... Gee, I wonder why not??? PD tracked it back to general vandalism committed by a couple of bored pre teeners that snuck out of the house after hours. Yeah, they manged to carve up a couple of cars, and did some other crap along their path, that just happened to end at the house where one lived and the other was "sleeping over"... didn't take much of a detective to solve that one...

Oh, yes, we did have one other sort of, but not really, false alarm! Put the trash out for pick up, and in the middle of the night, the alarm blows... I figure something got into the trash, like a raccoon... well, it was something "Cooning" but of the two legged variety! When I got to the windows, all I saw was a ratty old pickup peeling away from my garbage can! The butt**** was actually trash picking! Which brings me to the next point! We shred EVERYTHING!!! And I go for a cross cut shredder... let them try and do that puzzle!!!

Now, all of this "Activity" is in a very nice and limited access neighborhood on the outskirts of the typical "Smalltown USA" environment... On average, three vehicles are stolen from driveways EVERY DAY! And breakins? I've lost count! I can't imagine what it's like closer in to the major metropolitan areas!!! Well, yes I can, having been in the Miami environment off and on since the days of Miami Vice (and no, it has not gotten better!)

So, you pays your money and takes your pick! We know for a fact that the folks paid to make life safe and sound, can't possibly keep ahead of the creeps... like Clint says "Do you feel lucky? Well, Do You!?"
GWN7
An armed society is a polite society.

I don't agree with my countrys policy to not send someone back who might get the death penality.........Mr. Ng comes to mind, delibertly fled to Canada when him and his tourture death buddy were found out. Committed a crime here so he could have the governments bargain the death penalty off the table. A 5 cent bullet would solve his problems. Instead free room and board for the rest of his life........should be made to be a organ donor.

As to home defence....ask the asshole who was doing car B&E's and thought it was a good thing to hide in my yard if he would come back to the area when confronted by the hairy man wearing nothing but his boxer shorts and steel toe boots carrying a Mosberg pump what he thought when he heard that click click of the slide action being cycled....

I still prefer the crossbow.....it dosen't wake the neibours

JPB
If one was to proudly adorne one's aaaahh, lawn with a particular organisation's aaaah, sign, this may provoke a certain aaaaaah castration from a couple of aaaaaah chimpanzees. tongue.gif

"And I protect it with fire." Rage
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Hammy @ Aug 17 2007, 05:17 PM) *

His wife has big boobs.

I watch the show.

agree.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(JPB @ Aug 18 2007, 11:52 AM) *

If one was to proudly adorne one's aaaahh, lawn with a particular organisation's aaaah, sign, this may provoke a certain aaaaaah castration from a couple of aaaaaah chimpanzees. tongue.gif

"And I protect it with fire." Rage

JP, it's kinda like a car wreck, I see you've posted and i just have to look. biggrin.gif
URY914
This is just like Pelican's OT crowd. Good to see the boys get worked up about something.
Eric_Shea
I still prefer the crossbow.....it dosen't wake the neibours

You still have to clean up the blood unless you pin him to a neighbors tree! biggrin.gif

confronted by the hairy man wearing nothing but his boxer shorts and steel toe boots carrying a penis pump

Woof! wub.gif

biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Aug 17 2007, 03:14 PM) *

IPB Image

One of the funniest episodes I'd seen in a while.

"NICE........."

laugh.gif
pfierb
QUOTE(73Phoenix20 @ Aug 18 2007, 12:29 PM) *

You need to "Kick It Up A Notch" these days! First of all, you don't LET some A**Hole wake you up at 4:00 AM by standing at the foot of your bed and saying "Howdy; we are here to rape and pillage your property!"

My exterior perimeter alarm tracks anything that moves and gives off a heat signature within 100 feet of the exterior, and is automatically engaged after 9:00 PM and until I disengage it the next day. Video Cams transmit directly to a continuous loop VCR that kicks in if the Perimeter Alarms go off. If the perimeter is violated, the 300 watt floods come on, and a siren that would wake Methuselah comes on, INSIDE and outside the house! (Yeah, the neighbors just love it!)

By the time the Siren blasts twice, I have the Street Sweeper in hand with safety off, and the wife has the AR15, cause it's easier to hold on target. By that time, my alarm company is calling me and calling the PD simultaneously. I let the phone ring until I check to make sure there is no actual "Breach", and then the wife picks up and chats with the alarm folks until I check the visible perimeter. I DO NOT leave the house until the PD sweeps the exterior and assures me that all is well.

False alarms? Yep, we have had two... one was the neighbor's dumb a** Weimariner taking a dump in my yard at 2:00 AM, when his drunk kid let the dog out and didn't watch him. Boy, was he embarrassed! (The Neighbor; I don't think the kid or the dog really gave a rat's butt!). The second was an "unknown"... could have been a "dry run", just to test the system, by some POS that had seen the Porsches come and go, and figured it might be worth his while to get inside... We tend to get quite a few "Sunday Looky Lous" that just drive into the subdivision, and back out, and I know for a fact they ain't ALL lost and looking for their cousin's place. Especially when their idea of transportation is closer to "Ghetto Fab" or "Barrio Beautiful" or just plain "Trailer Trash"... Profiling? Hell Yes!

Paranoid? Nope, just staying ahead of the crowd... two weeks ago, some butthead chunked a rock thru the neighbor's front picture window (the other neighbor!) and pulled out all of their lawn markers and I found some of them heaved in the general direction of my front door, but not inside the perimeter... Gee, I wonder why not??? PD tracked it back to general vandalism committed by a couple of bored pre teeners that snuck out of the house after hours. Yeah, they manged to carve up a couple of cars, and did some other crap along their path, that just happened to end at the house where one lived and the other was "sleeping over"... didn't take much of a detective to solve that one...

Oh, yes, we did have one other sort of, but not really, false alarm! Put the trash out for pick up, and in the middle of the night, the alarm blows... I figure something got into the trash, like a raccoon... well, it was something "Cooning" but of the two legged variety! When I got to the windows, all I saw was a ratty old pickup peeling away from my garbage can! The butt**** was actually trash picking! Which brings me to the next point! We shred EVERYTHING!!! And I go for a cross cut shredder... let them try and do that puzzle!!!

Now, all of this "Activity" is in a very nice and limited access neighborhood on the outskirts of the typical "Smalltown USA" environment... On average, three vehicles are stolen from driveways EVERY DAY! And breakins? I've lost count! I can't imagine what it's like closer in to the major metropolitan areas!!! Well, yes I can, having been in the Miami environment off and on since the days of Miami Vice (and no, it has not gotten better!)

So, you pays your money and takes your pick! We know for a fact that the folks paid to make life safe and sound, can't possibly keep ahead of the creeps... like Clint says "Do you feel lucky? Well, Do You!?"

Geez where do you live? Thank god I live in a small town where the last serious crime took place a few years ago when a local high profile bad guy broke into a local barber shop at night to steal the change that was left in the cash register.
What are boobs?
73Phoenix20
Thank your lucky stars and lock your doors, cause they IS coming to get you! Just a matter of time!

We are halfway between Chi town and the Motor City, which does happen to put us on the Drug Highway of the Midwest... maybe that has something to do with it,,,

Used to be Blow, Snow and Weed... now its all about Meth and Crack...

Had a 28' Pontoon stored on another piece of property, locked in a building, just north of my place last year. Damn Meth Head kicked in a back window, stole the neighbors pickup truck and took the Pontoon to the local Scrap Dealer, who has a shredder, and sold it to him for scrap!!!

PD got the guy for laying paper. Had him in jail, and they asked him about other crimes. He fessed up to scrapping my Toon, but lawyered up for the check charges, and besides he didn't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of... Lost that battle! And the A**Hole is still in jail, so I can't get to him personally!!! Some day, MotherF****R!!!!

Of course, the Scrap Dealer denies ever seeing him or my Toon! Ought to run HIM thru his F***ing shredder!!!
Mr.C
This will make some of you guys happy. stirthepot.gif
http://smallscreen.monstersandcritics.com/...s_more_problems
Lou W
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Aug 18 2007, 01:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Hammy @ Aug 17 2007, 05:17 PM) *

His wife has big boobs.

I watch the show.

agree.gif

agree.gif BTW, NASCAR race at MIS was rained out again today. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.