Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr 914 is alright
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
So I bought a targa bar seal and a headlight relay from AA over the phone. The seal fit great but the relay had one to many poles.
So I emailed GH and not only got a quick response but and explination and how to make the part work!

That is right! THIS IS A POSITIVE FEEDBACK thread for AA his phone order takers and the Doctor himself!!
beerchug.gif
Keep it up!
jaminM3
I hear he has a book? Does anyone know the title or the ISBN#????
Dr Evil
Dino, you are gonna get shunned unsure.gif

The book is called "914 Tech Tips 700" ISBN 0-9670425-0-X and you can get it right from AA.
jimkelly
am i the only one that is so tired of hearing about AA - both positive but mostly negative.

i rarely hear anything negative about Pelican or about people who have been shocked and amazed that Pelican properly filled an order.

do we need a mxxxxr fxxxxxg pole to determine the ratio of those who prefer AA over Pelican versus those who prefer Pelican over AA ??? for the newbies

i have long ago decided to stick with Pelican - YMMV - and can't understand why some feel the need to repeatedly give AA another chance over and over again.

my rant is now over - steam blown off

guess i am the asshole of the day : )

jim

is a relay supposed to have too many poles - is a phone call typically needed to resolve this issue ??

Allan
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Aug 17 2007, 02:18 PM) *

jim

aktion035.gif

biggrin.gif
jimkelly
hey - you were not supposed to pick up on that line : )

--

QUOTE(Headrage @ Aug 17 2007, 02:22 PM) *

jim

aktion035.gif

biggrin.gif

BMXerror
QUOTE(Headrage @ Aug 17 2007, 03:22 PM) *

jim

aktion035.gif

HORRAY... It's not me this time...... drunk.gif .... Oh wait... People on another thread are pissed because I made fun of a Chevy conversion. dry.gif Nevermind. And don't worry, Jim. I'm an asshole every day! aktion035.gif Hijack over.
Mark D.
jimkelly
i that case i won't ask you to evaluate my v8 conversion : )

i am just so sick of hearing about AA.

this has got to be my main 914 pet peeve.

jim

--

QUOTE(BMXerror @ Aug 17 2007, 02:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Headrage @ Aug 17 2007, 03:22 PM) *

jim

aktion035.gif

HORRAY... It's not me this time...... drunk.gif .... Oh wait... People on another thread are pissed because I made fun of a Chevy conversion. dry.gif Nevermind. And don't worry, Jim. I'm an asshole every day! aktion035.gif Hijack over.
Mark D.

dinomium
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Aug 17 2007, 03:18 PM) *

is a relay supposed to have too many poles - is a phone call typically needed to resolve this issue ??

In this case yes and no, it was an email. Porsche changed the wiring and the early four post in NLA.

I am all for not needing to report when companies 'do their jobs'. In this case, GH has been putting forth an effort mend some fences...

and yes Jim, you are lol

happy11.gif
jk76.914
I've been buying from AA since probably 1988. I've been plenty frustrated with fouled up orders, but at the end of the day, George usually had the parts when no one else did. And, for years he had the best live tech advice I could find anywhere.

Had to weigh in....

the other Jim Kelly
jimkelly
the man just pm'd me directly - let me say that i have nothing against GH - i explained to him my experience and what i think AA needs to do to be top notch - hey - i like competition as much as anyone else - good luck to aa - the other jim kelly : )
rhcb914
Will the real Jim Kelly please stand up?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.