Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Size of the Cayman Running Lights?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chuck
Can anyone tell me what size the running lights are on the Cayman? I'm looking for a higher output, smaller set of lights to replace the fog lights on my 914. I see the cover of the June Excellence and idea.gif that's about what I was looking for.

Other suggestions for running lights for the teener would also be appreciated.
Johny Blackstain
I'm running the Pilot fogs on my six, from Camp 914 & I like them a lot. Much, much brighter than stock & fit just like the stock ones.
toon1
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Aug 20 2007, 06:33 PM) *

I'm running the Pilot fogs on my six, from Camp 914 & I like them a lot. Much, much brighter than stock & fit just like the stock ones.

I'm running those lights too. They are great, fit in the stock location , mount the same as the stock light and are MUCH brighter that the headlights on high beam.

$55 , can't go wrong.
iamchappy
I just retro fitted my factory fogs with the new type 100 watt bulbs
Chuck
Thanks guys!! biggrin.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Aug 20 2007, 06:49 PM) *

I just retro fitted my factory fogs with the new type 100 watt bulbs

explain, please! H3 bulb?
iamchappy
Yes, i have a picture that shows it but I cant find it. I had it posted on a thread way back.
Eric_Shea
Yes, i have a picture that shows it but I cant find it. I had it posted on a thread way back.

Missed that one. I'm interested as well...
Eric_Shea
BTW... two thumbs up on Pilots and Craig at Camp914. One of mine arrived damaged and it was a "no questions asked" deal. Craig is solid gold.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 21 2007, 10:56 PM) *

BTW... two thumbs up on Pilots and Craig at Camp914. One of mine arrived damaged and it was a "no questions asked" deal. Craig is solid gold.

agree.gif A++++ service from Craig.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.