Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personalized 914 Plates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Midtowner
Today, I followed yellow '75 or '76 2.0 with "BUGGUTZ" license plate in Sunnyvale, CA. Good for a chuckle.

What other personalized plates do we have out there 914 or other?

biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
front plate off my old 73 (RIP) rear current one on my 70, Indiana only has rear plates.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
plymouth37
Click to view attachment
The wyoming plate is a standard issue, just got lucky!
angerosa
my VA plate reads...
GREAT 1.8
I colored in the "." with a blue sharpie which matched the blue font the plate was stamped with. You can't tell I put it in there.
IronHillRestorations
My old 3.0 conversion, 1HOT914
jhadler
I still like Rich Bontempi's... VETEATR

biggrin.gif

-Josh2
Grelber
Mine is in the signature, below.
mrgreenjeans
On our ' 74 2.0 litre, in Sunflower:

MELLO
mrgreenjeans
And on our '84 944:

8NTNOVW

We acknowledge all the facets, and thank VWOA for their input, but having owned many VW's, truly believe that Porsche went the extra distance and proved itself a cut above the rest in doing the deal, building a car in the truest sense of their heritage.....a TRUE Porsche.
TonyAKAVW
My first 914 came with the license plate AKAVW.
72914S
Someone had "O`s" so I went with "Q`s" reminds me of moon eyes(if you know what I`m talking about)
addwestern
My six had 914TOGO in California Blue Plates- now owned by Ted Knight.
Elliot Cannon
MACH 86
familienauto
POORSH

The Poor Man's Porsche. Or so it's thought before you buy one. New license plate since avatar photo was taken.

Zach
Mugs914
Technically it's spelled "Mugsey" but all of the Ss were taken...

People have been calling me Mugsey for over 20 years. Half of the people I know call me Mugsey. Half of those don't realize my name is really Mike... confused24.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Mugs914 @ Aug 21 2007, 11:44 PM) *

Technically it's spelled "Mugsey" but all of the Ss were taken...

People have been calling me Mugsey for over 20 years. Half of the people I know call me Mugsey. Half of those don't realize my name is really Mike... confused24.gif

Nice car, do you run Mikuni carbs too? biggrin.gif
MoveQik
I kinda like this one shades.gif

slapshot914
Click to view attachmentFor you hockey fans. Cars not quite that quick. But you get the point.
jonferns
euro plate (portugal) with POR - 914 biggrin.gif -JON
Mugs914
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Aug 22 2007, 07:40 AM) *

Nice car, do you run Mikuni carbs too? biggrin.gif

Haha! No Mikunis, but every now and then I have a strange desire to wear a fluorescent colored leather jacket and weave in and out of traffic... ninja.gif
pjhaun
Click to view attachment
1974 914 with a 1980 Bucik V6 4.1 (252), 911 Door Panels, 911 Dash, 944 Turbo Bumper, Boxster Brakes, and Texas Tail = AHYBRID

Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor Wa. 98277
pjhaun
My wife's car reads BORN TO BE WILD

Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, Wa
mikeyboy_85
here is mine ,....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.