Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: first time reassemble of 2.0 engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ongstad123
after i got my 2.0 long block back from the machine shop ...cant rember the order to reassemble the engine tin and all the other parts...help...called pelican and autoadlanta..there is no printed material thta give you a stp by step ??!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!rick
purple
while you're at it...can you take pics of all the pieces of tin? My left cylinder banks are missing all their ducting and I'm looking to see what I need to get.

Thanks Bro
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(ongstad123 @ Aug 23 2007, 12:58 PM) *

after i got my 2.0 long block back from the machine shop ...cant rember the order to reassemble the engine tin and all the other parts...help...called pelican and autoadlanta..there is no printed material thta give you a stp by step ??!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!!!!!rick

we never heard from you! Our men do it every day and can personally tell you blow by blow the procedure. Please call and ask for Dan or Sean. Wow the 2.0 they just rebuilt is SWEET!
brer
do a write up George.

beerchug.gif
So.Cal.914
Jake Raby has a video that will walk you thru all of it. Worth a few bucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.