Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 Unplugged
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kargeek
I go an email from my PCA OC Region. Steve's is right down the street from me. I may have a conflict with that date however this is something you may want to attend:

Porsche 914 (4 & 6) are enjoying new respect among Porschephiles and newbies to the Porsche marque. The energized OCR Auto-X program likely has stimulated daydreams about a track car to scoot through the cones and chase the corners at the Streets of Willow. Save the date September 15 and time to follow the regular Donuts at Krispy Kreme's. Steve's Independent Porsche (service) at the corner of Lincoln and Glassell will conduct a focused tech session on Type 914, a neat product of the 70's. If you follow with Excellence, they recently printed a three part series on the "issues" and "challenge" to be found when jumping into a 914 project. The OCR exclusive session includes –

-- How to find and to buy a 914 ride -- How to determine the good, bad and ugly; -- How to maintain and improve the little bugger when it gets home; --. What potential awaits the diligent pursuit of a good example; This will be both interesting and fun - join the show.

The date -- September 15 (it is on the Pando Calendar) The time -- about 9:30 start up at Steve's The place -- Steve's Independent Porsche; 120 W. Lincoln Ave.; Orange, CA 92865

David Vadman
Tech Activities Director, OCR
dinomium
it is true, we are actively being corted to be PCA members everywhere! The local member chair wants to come to breakfast and give her speech to the 914 faithful
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.