Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *stuck*.. in San Diego this weekend...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bob
I'm here for this week for work and have sunday off.. so if there are any events... let me know!
-bob
Rusty
If there's not, go to SeaWorld. It's a great way to spend the day, and food/beer/sounvenirs are very reasonable inside the part. The ticket can be steep, though.
Cap'n Krusty
Balboa Park. Cheaper, fewer people, interesting museums, beautiful scenery.

The Cap'n, the guy what's in charge of culture .............
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 23 2007, 07:11 PM) *

Balboa Park. Cheaper, fewer people, interesting museums, beautiful scenery.

The Cap'n, the guy what's in charge of culture .............

agree.gif The Zoo is right there too. Also if you like 'Tall Ships' go see the Star of India. It's close to Anthonys, you could do worse for sea food. Have a good time. smile.gif
brer
You can come help work on my car.

drunk.gif
Brian Mifsud
Dude.. water temps are between 74 and 76 degrees right now. Go to the beach! Swim.. check out the scenery... get up early and take in a sunrise, or go down in the evening and take in a sunset.

Albacore are striking right now... go fishing

see:

www.tempbreak.com
brer
is the jellyfish swarm over yet?
JohnM
QUOTE(brer @ Aug 24 2007, 12:29 PM) *

is the jellyfish swarm over yet?

No j-fish at Pacific Beach or La Jolla Shores last couple of days that I've taken my kids out. And yes the water is truly enjoyable at these temperatures. My kids stayed out for like 6-hours straight!!! I had to force them to stop boarding and get out for a quick lunch. John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.