Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floor pans?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Sooooo.. I am taking down my interior down to metal so I can repaint. As I get some of the sound deadening stuff up I see a little rust. No biggy..... untill I see rust soup sad.gif So does anyone know of the best place to get the rear floor pans or anything that works well. I don't care if it looks stock, but it does need to be as good or better than the stock floor.

Thanks

jon
So.Cal.914
New pans are available thru a few places, AA comes to mind. If you are going to replace them, might as well go stock. smile.gif
davep
Restoration Design makes them for AA and others. call them directly I think. Best to do a search on them here. I know they can be difficult to contact, but they are THE source.
faster48
I recently replaced the jack points on my car with parts from Restoration Design. While getting hold of them was next to impossible, the gentleman that i delt with was super. I will definately give them my business again when they have the rocker panels available... which I was told will be soon.
Cap'n Krusty
I've been awaiting "will be soon" parts for a 912 for 4 years .................. The Cap'n
PeeGreen 914
Thank you guys. I will try to contact them. I was trying to avoid using AA, but I was afraid they may be the only place to get them.

Jon biggrin.gif
Bogaat
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Aug 24 2007, 12:39 PM) *

Thank you guys. I will try to contact them. I was trying to avoid using AA, but I was afraid they may be the only place to get them.

Jon biggrin.gif

I really feel for AA...they get such a bad wrap. I know of no better resource for parts and knowledge. They are always on the phone and send stuff quickly (at least in my experience. AA rocks.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Aug 24 2007, 09:39 AM) *

Jon biggrin.gif

Don't avoid them stay away because the shipping across country is a killer! However the pans are available in short rear quarter rear quarter lf rf or lr complete left with reinforcement and hinges for the seat brackets complete right appropriately appointed and the front or rear pans with no seat reinforcements nor seat brackets.

We stock all Dave at GPR stocks the front and rear.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Bogaat @ Aug 24 2007, 09:48 AM) *

Jon biggrin.gif

I really feel for AA...they get such a bad wrap. I know of no better resource for parts and knowledge. They are always on the phone and send stuff quickly (at least in my experience. AA rocks.

Thank you! I am always here for you my fellow 914 enthusiast 24 hours a day! 1 800 792 4944 770 427 2844 ext 16 cell 404 308 5652 or home 770 971 4960 (same home number since 1979!)
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 24 2007, 11:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Bogaat @ Aug 24 2007, 09:48 AM) *

Jon biggrin.gif

Thank you! I am always here for you my fellow 914 enthusiast 24 hours a day! 1 800 792 4944 770 427 2844 ext 16 cell 404 308 5652 or home 770 971 4960 (same home number since 1979!)

Wow George,

You really do go out of your way for fellow teeners. As I mentioned in my email to you it is not you that leads me away from AA. I am very glad you are around.

Jon
Grelber
I'm currently in the middle of replacing my rear floor pan, lower fire wall and jack points. When Restoration Design dropped the ball, George came thru with the parts, and matched the prices I would have paid R/D.

The parts are excellent, with good fitment. I'd go to George at AA or Dave at GPR any time.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.