Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If I only had a brain....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Just got the results from my cat scan of my head. They said they didnt see anything huh.gif huh.gif Well they did say they could tell where my small stroke was a few years back. I have had a headach for 3 weeks now. It may just be stress I dont know. Blood pres is down closer to where it should be as is colesterol. Meds are good thumb3d.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Aug 24 2007, 01:05 PM) *

Just got the results from my cat scan of my head. They said they didnt see anything huh.gif huh.gif

av-943.gif
skline
You left yourself wide open for that one Larry. av-943.gif
SGB
youve got a headache because those ruby shoes are too tight!
JPB
Sorry to hear this bro. sad.gif
I got rid of my headach by dringking alot of water. I ran dehyrated most of the time. blink.gif

I also get rid of headachs by getting enough sleep.

To overcome headachs when not getting enough sleep like last night, I take Excedrin and alot of caffeine like today. Bl Blblblblishovitsky! beer.gif
msglaigaie
A stroke can be a scary thing. I have had three of those little ones, the last one knoked me out for a few minutes. Caffeine, exercise, and actually listening to a Doctor has been working for me. Good luck with it, MSG L
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(msglaigaie @ Aug 24 2007, 09:09 PM) *

A stroke can be a scary thing. I have had three of those little ones, the last one knoked me out for a few minutes. Caffeine, exercise, and actually listening to a Doctor has been working for me. Good luck with it, MSG L

Caffeine is good for preventing strokes? blink.gif
If so, very cool!!!
markb
Hmmm, maybe I should think about starting to drink coffee again....
JPB
Coffee is anti stroke syrup? Who would have known? Unless you are talking about that other kind of stroke that only comes from a well endowed and able bodied sweet thing. The coffee then would only put me in the marathon man category again or till the cofaiena gets thin in the system beer.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE(msglaigaie @ Aug 24 2007, 08:09 PM) *

If caffeine was good for this I never should have had one. Im always jacked up on Mountan Dew. They dont make the stuff fast enough for me. piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.