Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opinions needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
I have a 76 in N Cal that does not have a title, engine or trans. I may be able to get a title though. The body is straight- 5 half dollar sized bubbles in metallic blue paint. 916 front & rear bumpers. Hell hole has had a sheet of steel welded horizontally over it- rusty, but no structural holes. One tear in sheet metal in front trunk by front suspension. Front fuse panel has been "updated" with something. Steel wheels, late heater boxes. Should I go through the trouble of trying to get a title. I have a friend that has checked ran the plates/VIN and its clear. Is a 76 in CA gonna sell?
Thanks
Brando
Not unless it's in top-shape or a parts-car roller. 76 requires smog testing and passing by today's standards. You're going to spend a lot of money getting it there.
Krieger
This car is definately a roller and in good condition with noted problems. Should I register and sell as a roller or part out, sell as roller?
computers4kids
PM Sent
Krieger
Anyone out there? Bueller?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.