Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roadster of ALL roadsters!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
I am a roadster nut and believe that a 914 with no top must be the bomb of all bombs. Cut winshield or after market plexy, no role bar and as a fare weather car only. If there was a car to give me a woody that would be it. I want one and will have one once I get a decent garage. Please post your pics of your 914 roadster if you have one and make me dream of something AWSOME! beer.gif
JPB
What, 80+ hits and noone has an open cockpit street 914? I know of a silver avatar one I think. drooley.gif

An open cockpit 914 is like wearing a kilt, the little guy flaps in dawin! beer.gif
jaminM3
I love this one... unsure.gif
swl
That car would be drop dead gorgeous even without the chop! I love those soft flares. Not at all true to the orginal angular lines of the 914 - better!
race914
Hey JPB,

Here are a couple of pics I saved away. I like this look too. Makes me want to cut the top off the racecar.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Greg
race914
Click to view attachment
JPB
Now we be gettin down wit da sickness ovaheeya! I can always count on you all to make a sick individual sicker. drooley.gif

Crap now the sawzall-smiley.gif is calling me! Help Bill Smith Help!! These men are perveting me to cut up your old car! happy11.gif

BMXerror
This is not a street car by any means, but it's one of my favorites. Picture jacked off of the Sheridan website.
Click to view attachment
Mark D.
Gustl
Menschick's famous car

LarryR
heres another race car for you
Click to view attachment
JPB
Holly cramity, riveted flares, now your really fuching with my mind. I smell the stench of a five lug conversion just around the bend! You people are EVIL! beer.gif
SirAndy
just don't roll 'em over. that targa bar isn't just for the looks.

some of us actually like their heads intact ...
shades.gif Andy
JPB
True however, some serious behind the seat and bellow the door rolebarage would be in full effect for us not so fearless ones. beer.gif
Rand
I wish Dana would post some more pics of his Subie conversion. I want to see some more angles since the "speedster" cut.

(hint hint..... tongue.gif )
SirAndy
QUOTE(JPB @ Aug 26 2007, 12:40 PM) *

for us not so fearless ones

???

you never leave the house because you're afraid the sky is going to fall on your head?
biggrin.gif Andy
JPB
Only one word for you bro if your up to it, Ramstein? happy11.gif
KaptKaos
I always liked this one:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Aug 26 2007, 03:20 PM) *

I always liked this one:

yepp, me too. needs deep dish wheels tho ...
driving.gif Andy
JPB
Now thats the buggy I was lookin for bro! smilie_pokal.gif

Interesting detail at the engine bay area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.