Rusty
Does anyone happen to know the torque values for:

Manifold to case (and)
Carb to manifold

On a 914-6?

Sometimes my "snug" can be a bit more than that. dry.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Betty
1) Two manly grunts and a little girly grunt.

2) Four somewhat boyish grunts.

biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine

I looked in the 911 and 914 books and can't find a specific torque value, but M8x1.25 bolts are normally 16 to 18 ft/lbs.

Rusty
Hey Betty?

Can you send Clay over for #2?

biggrin.gif
Betty
I just looked in the "Double Secret Probation" 914-6 book and it says for you to sell that 6 cylinder VW happy11.gif to Clay for $300 dollars.

In fact, throw that ugly PURPLE parts car aubergine914.jpg in for free and we'll never let it get out that you didn't know what those torque values are supposed to be.... it'll be our little secret! ph34r.gif

av-943.gif poke.gif happy11.gif av-943.gif shades.gif av-943.gif w00t.gif lol2.gif lol3.gif
Betty
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Aug 26 2007, 12:46 AM) *

Hey Betty?

biggrin.gif

Ummmm.... suuure..... I didn't know you were into that sort of stuff.... but suuure.... whatever.... but I'll expect my "fees" in small, untraceable bills....
Betty
Sorry, dude... Clay told me you were refering to #2 in my post to you.... I thought you were talking about "#2".... you know.... stromberg.gif .... poop.....

NO, I have not been drinking..... much.....

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Betty @ Aug 26 2007, 12:56 AM) *

QUOTE(Lawrence @ Aug 26 2007, 12:46 AM) *

Hey Betty?

biggrin.gif

Ummmm.... suuure..... I didn't know you were into that sort of stuff.... but suuure.... whatever.... but I'll expect my "fees" in small, untraceable bills....

Great... I am being "pimped out" for a Cleveland Steamer without my consent.... stromberg.gif

Betty
"Great... I am being "pimped out" for a Cleveland Steamer without my consent.... stromberg.gif"

Hey buddy..... you've got to pay for that 912 you bought somehow..... happy11.gif
Rusty
Don't feel bad about it Clay... I even got a new stepstool for you, so you can reach the engine compartment!
Rusty
QUOTE(Betty @ Aug 26 2007, 12:59 AM) *

Sorry, dude... Clay told me you were refering to #2 in my post to you.... I thought you were talking about "#2".... you know.... stromberg.gif .... poop.....

NO, I have not been drinking..... much.....

At least one of you is man enough to have a drink.... lol2.gif
Betty
Click to view attachment

IPB Image
Rusty
Those are some nice door handles... are you parting it out for a REAL Porsche? My 914-6 could use a bright pair...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.