Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meet the newest addition to the BPR fleet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
nine14cats
BPR has added a new project car to the stable. We decided to go 911. And keeping with covering the bases we went water cooled, giving us an even mix of 2 air cooled and now a water cooled partner for the Spec Boxster.

1999 Carrera 2 with 58,000 miles. Black leather, bone stock. Clear lenses. Service records from day 1. The car is a 9 out of 10 both interior and exterior. PPI said everthing was great, including factory updates in place and that it just needs tires.

The 3.4 motor is torquey. The Spec Boxster would sure be alot of fun with one of these motors!

The project goal will be to have a car you can drive to work, cruise on the weekends and take to the track (hopefully a 2:06 car). First thing will be tires and lowering the car (it's a little too 4x4 for our tastes). We're leaning towards H&R springs or maybe PSS9's. Adjustable swaybars will come later. And we have to decide weather we go with 19" bling rims for the street or go stealth with the stock rims and spend the money on track rims. The stock rims aren't quite wide enough up front for optimum track use. And maybe a new exhaust, not for power but to give it more of a growl.

This will be a long term project (2+ years) to finish, given our priorities on the other cars, but we plan on driving this car to Parade in 2009 completely finished. It should be a lot of fun.

Here's some pics of the car, which we haven't named yet....

Bill P.

IPB Image

IPB Image
nine14cats
a few more...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Bill P.
DanT
as nice as you said it was, Bill.

I vote "Silver Bullet"

or "HI HO, Silver"

now you have a place to put that B&M shifter biggrin.gif

and the wheels from Lucille will bolt right up with no problems....presto.... track wheels already onboard.

my new addition as of yesterday

3 person 140 HP, adjustable trim, 4 stroke blah blah blah....

man does not live by speed on land alone biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(nine14cats @ Aug 26 2007, 10:35 AM) *

which we haven't named yet....

Flunder

i'll let you figure that one out ...
biggrin.gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Aug 26 2007, 11:35 AM) *

I vote "Silver Bullet"

confused24.gif icon8.gif biggrin.gif

http://www.babeland.com/silver-bullet-vibrator.html

IPB Image
nine14cats
Geez Andy, I really never thought of the silver bullet quite like that.... laugh.gif

Hmmm...it does have a certain vibe..... av-943.gif

Bill P.
SirAndy
QUOTE(nine14cats @ Aug 26 2007, 02:47 PM) *

Geez Andy, I really never thought of the silver bullet quite like that.... laugh.gif

what can i say? i know a few too many *dirty* girlzzz. just the way i like 'em ...
biggrin.gif Andy
drew365
That's a beauty Bill. I don't think I'd have the heart to take it to the track. I see you went to Laguna Seca to watch the POC Spec guys, have you considered joining the POC so you can run with them? I didn't make Laguna Seca this year, I hope to catch up to you some day soon, maybe I'll make it to Infinion in Oct.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.