Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Labor Day Exploring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cooltimes
Curious.
What are you going to be doing including the 914 or NOT including the 914 this Labor Day weekend?

Our plan is to go exploring 2 lane highways using Red's Honda Accord up to 200 miles East, North East of Jackson TN and may even swing more North above Nashville to Mammoth Caves area in KY if agenda( no overnight or motels), allows the time since this is just exploring while driving (and gas prices are down).
Irish pub with the real Guinness froth will be my hidden agenda even though I will have to limit myself to just 1 if found. :-(( a safe driver I am.

What's your weekend exhaust tales plan?
beep beep.
Cooley
SLITS
Stay home and let the crazies try to kill themselves on the highways. That way I can drink all the Toothsheath Stout I want. beer.gif
por73914
Honey Do's,Honey Do's,Honey Do's and more Honey Do's
Allan
Nascar... dry.gif
PThompson509
Finishing up the transmission rebuild, and finding that short in the foglamp wiring.
Oh, and clearing space in the garage for the various parts necessary for the conversion (pulling out the engine and putting in an electric motor).

All accompanied by some cool beer (of course)! beerchug.gif

Cheers!

P.S. Anyone want a 1.8L engine and/or exhaust?
cooltimes
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 29 2007, 12:31 PM) *

Stay home and let the crazies try to kill themselves on the highways. That way I can drink all the Toothsheath Stout I want. beer.gif

Name changed to Sheath Stout I think.
Thought you might like this link while you sip when off the road.
Sort of ties in with the Rusty induced "40th 914 anniversary" since center of USA is Kansas and there is Pub Crawl inducement to gather there since this link has lots of breweries there .
http://pubcrawlin.wordpress.com/tag/beer-r...ch-information/

Cool1 saluting anther Cool1 (LOL)
JC 914
Mountain driving!!! Probably to Beech & Sugar Mt., then to Boone,NC, & maybe on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Also playing in my club's Club Championship Golf Tournament.
kart54
Tennis tournament in Mammoth Lakes, CA. Without the 914.
Usually a few cars in town left over from Hot August Nights in Reno so that's fun.

Kids like to go fishing so we'll probably go catch some trout as well.

Randy
PanelBilly
Body work....Guide coat, sand, skim coat, repeat. Some day I'll actually be ready for paint.
rhcb914
Up to Conway NH for Saturday and Sunday not in the 914. sad.gif

Monday off to the Lime Rock vintage festival in the 914!! smile.gif
VaccaRabite
60-70 mile bike ride, and hopefully finish up color sanding.

Zach
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I will put on a ( new to me exhaust system) ,Try to chase down a short in the horn, and remove after market fog lights and install stock ones. And sleep and sleep,and sleep. Play with the grand kids ,did I mention sleep, go to the county fair
grandaughter shows a lamb. Just have fun. Oh did I mention SLEEP.
Dave smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.