Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about available Carpet Kits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten
Does anyone know if there is a carpet kit available that has stitched edges in all the factory places? My original set had stitching on just about all the pieces, visible or not.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Aug 30 2007, 05:32 AM) *

Does anyone know if there is a carpet kit available that has stitched edges in all the factory places? My original set had stitching on just about all the pieces, visible or not.

I would say that any quality aftermarket kit would have the stitched edging. If you are a real stickler for originality you can still order a factory kit as well.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the key is to get the factory colors. Many are discontinued and the after market patterns and colors could be WAY off
thomasotten
How many pieces have stiching in your aftermarket kits?
hwgunner
My understanding is that the aftermarket kits do not have the edge stiching around the holes in the drivers mat for the pedals. Apparently this is a very hard place to stich.

And Dr. How much is a new factory carpet kit???
Joe Owensby
In adddition to the main parts vendors, one of the member vendors, morphenspectre sells these. I have some that look great to me, with stitched ends, etc. He also has great door panels. Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.