Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's going to Rennsport?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
Can we get a list of people going. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

http://www.rennsport2007.com/
carr914
I'm Definately going and I know Sahara Beige Steve is in charge of show cars(?)

T.C.
URY914
Steve is in charge of getting a car from every model and year.

He said he wouldn't use my race car for a '73 914. Wonder why? biggrin.gif
Al Meredith
I do intend to attend this years event. Al
smg914
I've got all the 914 models covered but I'm still looking for at least 7 varients of the 356, 11 of the 911 and believe it or not, still no cayman's or cayenne's have applied. Anyone have a 1949 Gmund Coupe they want to display?

Myself and the committe have a tremendous amount of resourses and I expect to have all slots covered. In total we hope to have approximately 60 cars in the "History of Porsche (Production Models) Cars Display"
Elliot Cannon
I know THOMAS would like to go and so would I. Maybe we can get some other SoCal people to go as well. It would be one helluva road trip. Probly have to fly though.
Cheers, Elliot
SGB
I'll be there!

My brother will drive down from DC in his perfect 89 Targa. Its even Guards Red. Steve, do you need one for your display?

We will be staying at the Ramada accross from the track.
smg914
QUOTE(SGB @ Aug 30 2007, 01:19 PM) *

I'll be there!

My brother will drive down from DC in his perfect 89 Targa. Its even Guards Red. Steve, do you need one for your display?

We will be staying at the Ramada accross from the track.

An 89 911 fall into the following category:
1984-1989 carrera coupe, cab or targa and/or speedster (89 only) 3.2 liter

So far I have 3 applications for this category but feel free to have your friend send me an email requesting an application.
URY914
I'm thinking of taking my race car and just driving around the paddock, waving to the crowd, signing autographs and posing for pictures. shades.gif laugh.gif
daveyboybadion
I have already made my rez for Rennsport. Last time I was more interested in 928s, but have aquired a '73 914 since then and am looking forward to meeting some of you. Don't know if you're interested but the tickets for the big dinner go on sale on the 18th (space limited, first come etc.) look on pca.org. ...daveyboy
carreraguy
I'll be there but without a car!
I emailed Steve about seeing if there's room for a display Club Sport from the right coast.
Later,
RON S.

I'm going,

Wife and I'll be staying at the Day's Inn down the street.

Ron
GeorgeRud
We just made our reservations. Flying in and doing a bit of Orlando afterwards to keep the wife happy as well! The PCA dinner forms get downloaded tomarrow!
Jax914
I'm planning on it! Work permitting.
sixnotfour
There.
bcheney
I will be there. Too much fun to pass it up!

QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 30 2007, 05:41 AM) *

Can we get a list of people going. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

http://www.rennsport2007.com/

Al Meredith
I'll be staying in Orlando and driving in each day. Reservations made. Wife and Mother in Law will hold down the room in Orlando. looking forword to this eventy, and seeing you all . Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.