Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a signed 914 dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We were reskinning the top of this dash and lo and behold our man Josh came running in exclaiming: Some German signed this 914 dash! Of course we all know the dashes and other parts were signed off by the assembler but just neat to see after all of these years!Click to view attachment
914-8
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 30 2007, 04:18 PM) *

We were reskinning the top of this dash and lo and behold our man Josh came running in exclaiming: Some German signed this 914 dash! Of course we all know the dashes and other parts were signed off by the assembler but just neat to see after all of these years!Click to view attachment

What a coincidence that his name ends with "gelb" (translation - yellow), the same color as the dash.
McMark
In fact, it says "saturngelb". But that's Herr Saturngelb to you!
jd74914
Nice . . . on a random tangent my car should be "sommergelb" by monday night (barring unforeseen weather problems) biggrin.gif .
dr914@autoatlanta.com
you guys are too good. I thought that I would pass one over on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLITS
Damn, I was gonna say he passed to the great Bratwurst Party in the sky and was reincarnated as a Kraut with a Green Mohawk ........ poke.gif

or was that Red?

Blue?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.