Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boy did i soften things up. bye bye koni yellows and
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
comphy. today i put on the newer ext adj reds front and rear and went back to the stock torsion bars. stayed with the adj rear threaded perches and 100# springs. what a pleasant change. actually the car seems more balanced. expansion joints in the roadway are just a minor blip instead of a kabunk. i like it. now all i need is a 700 mile road trip. motorvating...

k
BMXerror
You know, if you need to give those old Konis and torsion bars a new home, I'm always here. driving.gif
Mark D.
sixnotfour
Kevin, If you know who doesnt come around ,check back with me .
Glad you got it done.
rhodyguy
i spoke with him today. interesting phone call. he will get back to me after he speaks with the client. the other type front sway tidbit was cool. gather those sway bar parts.

k
Borderline
I think I've stiffened mine up too much also. The only time I enjoy driving the 914 is at an AX or some spirited country roads. But the roads have to be smooth!

What's the story on the new Koni adjustable reds?? Haven't heard of them before now.
rhodyguy
brand new reds for the rear are nla, fronts may be too. i found a near new rear set at john walkers swapmeet. i had a set of brand new fronts i bought some time ago. interesting, the bird lists the yellows for a 914 nla too. how big are your front bars bill? i decided the 180 seconds i might spend axing a year not worth the trade off for what is a dd that sees long drives.

k
Toast
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 30 2007, 05:39 PM) *

now all i need is a 700 mile road trip. motorvating...
k

Try this road trip....
You know where

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.