Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test project I am working on
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
turboman808
This is a test for a possible project which could turn into something big. But for now no one owns the right but me so I figure I would share it a bit.

Anyways enjoy!!!

ALSO NOTE.... I just chose Classic Motorpsorts by chance and has nothing to do with GRM or Classic Motorsports magazine. Just as a test for that day and is in no way related. So there is no confusion. No actual name yet and no actual show yet smile.gif

Feedback would also be great. Except on audio. I know the audio sucked that day since I didn't mic people properly. A Test only smile.gif

high rez link
http://stage6.divx.com/NYC-Motorsports/vid...-racing-project

youtube version
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5BYBxc_qF58
blitZ
Nice, like a show following amateur racing. I'd watch it, if you showed more racing. Maybe follow a team from preparation through the race.
KaptKaos
The fact that I found this on CM's forums long before I saw this here is a problem man. A huge problem!! laugh.gif

Looks cool. Good luck with it!
turboman808
Thanks for the replys. I got alot of stuff up my sleeve. First I got to work on interviewing people and being in front of the camera.

I only had on camera that day so getting in car wasn't a possibliity. Next time I will.
ChrisFoley
Nathan,
I'm planning to be at LRP on Sept. 28,29 with the green FProd car.
Maybe you'd like to do another test video.
turboman808
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Sep 1 2007, 12:17 PM) *

Nathan,
I'm planning to be at LRP on Sept. 28,29 with the green FProd car.
Maybe you'd like to do another test video.

Sounds like a plan Chris. I should have my whole video rig then. Only have my incar camera when I filmed this.

I was up there today but just couldn't stay the whole weekend. Got to visit my mom. The cars today were amazing. To be honest I hardly saw any racing at all. I was so busy from 9am to 5pm just going over every car there. I video taped maybe 50 cars and not one minute of racing LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.