Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to Pueblo, CO PCA Club Race?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Mugs914
Anyone going? I'll be working the race, thought it would be nice to put faces with names and maybe some beerchug.gif ?
byndbad914
I don't think I will be racing as I have my car up on the stands to put the new wheels on and the exact spacers I need to make everything perfect may not be done soon enough for me to be able to go thru the car, reset the suspension (changing camber and so forth based on tire temp info from the last Pueblo day a few weeks ago) and so forth.

But, I may roll down in the morning, "spectate" in the afternoon and do some dinner if folks are up for it. Just depends on where I am at with the car and what I need to get done. Already met you at one of the HB BBQs anyway laugh.gif But wouldn't mind BSing a little and seeing where you are at with your racecar project.
jhadler
I know a few folks here that will be there. But there are going to be a number of "crossover" people that will be at the SCCA race at Hastings that weekend.

Tim, I'm not sure if PCA would welcome you with open arms once they see that chebby power plant you've got in there... Maybe you could epoxy some Porsche script onto the valve covers and call it a customized 928 motor... biggrin.gif

And Tim, you have GOT to come down to the last SCCA regional event in October at Pueblo. We'll be having a PDX/TT/RR combo event both days, and I would LOVE to see you run that car. Yes, you can run with the TT group. As long as you have the safety gear (and I think you do for the most part), you could run as a Solo class E-Mod car. Dave Harris could too... Oh man, it would soooo sweet to see the two of you on track at the same time...

-Josh2
race914
Before I moved to California in 1998, I used to go boating at Pueblo Reservoir all the time. You gotta go to the Grand Prix Lounge in Pueblo after racing for some awesome Mexican Food!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.