Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: A beautiful nite on the coast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimtab
A little different from Eric's view....my view from the deck.... biggrin.gif
dgw
Cool! My view from the deck is a bit different but I like it.
jd74914
Very nice biggrin.gif I'm jealous that you can see that from your deck smile.gif

I took this one on the beach on Monday.
dgw
OK, I guess pictures are in order. This is not sunset, but its the view from the deck.
dgw
OK, lets try this again. Picture limits are pretty stringent, 400K is too big.Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
jim, now i understand why my wife's friend regrets moving from pacifica to stayton oregon. you have to visit stayton to get the complete understanding.

k
Jenny
Jim, you forgot to tell people we've got crazy smokey haze from the Morgan Hill fire being blown around. I left work yesterday and did a 360 in the parking lot looking for where the smoke was coming from. It was EVERYWHERE! Did make for a pretty sunset, and this morning's sunrise was all red/orange/peachy.

While we're on the topic, anyone else depressed that summer's over and the sun's down by 7:30? sad.gif

Jen
TravisNeff
Not me! biggrin.gif It is finally cooling off a little bit at night, still hot during the day though.
koozy
Hey folks,

New guy here.... From the Bay Area CA. The smoke from the fire was thick huh? Did make for a crazy orange sun this morning. My 12 year old son Sanjaye goes to school in Sunnyvale and he said that there were ashes falling from the sky at his school from the fire. Geeeeeezzzz..... He showed me a piece of paper that he had put out with tiny ash smears from where he smudged it. Great photos. Thanx for the view..... I grew up in San Bruno. I'm in Santa Clara now and miss the drives over Sharp Park. I guess I should take the 73 and grind that road once again. Would be the first time in over 10 years....... And the first time in a 914.

Mike
balljoint
Thanks for not posting a moon picture Jim. biggrin.gif

All I can see is the back of the neighbours house. :jealous:
balljoint
Now if the neighbour had a habit of nude sunbathing? Well, that would be a different story. I would post pictures for sure.

He's one well built fellow. blink.gif
jimtab
Yes, the smoke was everywhere, but it caused the sunset and sunrise to be very cool. I pity the firemen in the south bay and up in El dorado county...must be a bitch to fight fires in this weather. Jen, early dark is ok with me I'm on a 3 day work week now. Koosey if you are going to do Sharp Park watch out for the local PD they're all over that road especially in the am/pm commutes. And Balljoint.....Eeeewwwwwwww or as my son would say TMI dad, too much info.... biggrin.gif
Rhody...where the hell is Stayton....must be central or east..or real small...never ran across that that I remember...but Or. has some nice coastline, particularily the southern coast... wub.gif
TJB/914
Hey Guys, thanks for the beautiful sunsets. I know it's OT but nature is beautiful.

I took these pics the 4th of July weekend overlooking Lake Michigan on the bay in Petoskey, MI. Every evening large crowds go down to the bay to watch the sunsets during our summer months. pray.gif Ice cream cone & watch the sunset with your favorite lady.

Tom
Jenny
Awesome pics guys! They make for great wallpaper on my computer at work.

Thanks!

Jen
TimT
get ready cause here I come

buzzkill

nice pics!!

swl
QUOTE(TimT @ Sep 6 2007, 02:04 PM) *

buzzkill
ar15.gif Can I come and live in cali for the winter?
jimtab
Can I come and exercise your sport fish for the summer?
swl
deal!
JPB
Holly carp! Don't tell me there is snow up north yet. I'm going to NYC for a few months and I think I'm going to icon8.gif barf.gif
gopack
thought i would share my favorite sunset here too!

Click to view attachment
jimtab
Nice sunset...didn't know you guys had football in Wisconsin.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.