Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OKTOBER FEST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
Since the days are getting shorter and colder which causes babies to be born in the spring, this is your first offshul announcement of the

G & R ALL 914 RUSTY PARTS SWAP MEET AND ANIMUL FLESH ROASTING FESTIVAL - 21 OKTOBER 2007

This premire event which overshadows any other event will be held again in beautiful, smog-free, almost uptown Riverside, CA. SCBA apparatus will be optional.

Rules are the same as they always have been. Violators will be violated.

See thread on ClubNARP for menu by that infamous bad smelling Frenchman? - Claytonobitch.

Further details when I feel like it.

This is a Public Service Announcement of CNST. Immediately tune your Radio to 4,000,000,000,000 mHz for further information. Those of you with I-Pods or I-Phone are shit outta luck.

The Premire Event of The Year ..... The G & R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet and Animal Flesh Roasting Festival. It has been decided that the date shall be:

SUNDAY, October 21, 2007

As always, gates will open at 6:30 AM. Flesh Roasting to begin somewhere around 10 AM. We ask for a $5.00 donation to help pay for the food/drinks and the drugs we need to calm us down.

Directions as promised:

The property is located basically at the intersection of the 60 Frwy and the 215/91 Frwys in Riverside. Due to the construction of a new mixmaster to handle the traffic to Moron Valley....you have to kinda work the off ramps..

If you are coming from Westlake Village and all points North and East somewhat)....find your way to the 60 Frwy eastbound.....For those of you that will use the 210 or 10...go south on the 15 to the 60. As you approach Riverside and before the 91/215 intersection, get off at Main Street and turn right. Go to the first signal (Spruce) and turn left. Go 3 stop signs, cross the RR tracks and you will see a small sign "Kansas Ave". Due to the construction, Kansas is closed at the RR and you need to go around a building to get to it. Make a right at the sign...make a right at the next stop sign....make a left at the next stop sign.....immediately to your right is the front gate of The Recycler Core Company...it will be closed...continue until you see an opening in the fence...that's the back gate....and that's where you want to be.....Remember. if your car is low to cross the gate track on the far left.

From Vegas.....down the 215...past the 10.....to the 60 Westbound....get off on Main street (1st exit real close). At top of ramp (stop sign) turn left....go to second stop sign (Spruce) and turn left....the rest of the directions are above.

From San Diego....come up the 15 and take the 215 North split around Temecula...215 all the way to where it joins the 60 in Moron Valley....down the hill in the 60/215 past UCR....to the Blaine/3rd Street Off ramp...GET OFF....turn left at the signal and go to about the 3rd light (Kansas)....turn right...., cross a set of RR tracks and look immediately to left for open gate....

From the OC and Corona (no BFs allowed)...come up the 91....get off (the freeway) at Spruce Street (last exit prior to the 60 Frwy)...turn right....continue thru 1st signal ....across RR and look immediately right for a sign that says "Kansas Ave" .... Kansas is blocked off at Spruce and you have to go around Howard Industries to get to Kansas .... lMake a right at the sign...make a right at the next stop sign....make a left at the next stop sign.....immediately to your right is the front gate of The Recycler Core Company...it will be closed...continue until you see an opening in the fence...that's the back gate....and that's where you want to be.....Remember. if your car is low to cross the gate track on the far left.

Happy travels..........

Cell Phone for Slits & Ron .... (951) 751-3584
Cell Phone for Glenn .... (951) 203-1418 (phone number correction courtesy of Ray Mital - Hi Ho Silver)
Cell Phone for Professor 914 ....(090) 0U8-12IC
TROJANMAN
Can I post Heidi here? biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
i guess riverside would be the nearst airport huh? that should give me plenty of time to deal with that damned priceline negociator and his kungfo, price cutting chop.

k
So.Cal.914
1) Will you be serving mayo or miricle whip?

2) Will there be a cup holder section?

Looking forward to it. biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 7 2007, 09:13 AM) *

i guess riverside would be the nearst airport huh? that should give me plenty of time to deal with that damned priceline negociator and his kungfo, price cutting chop.

k

Kevin .... the nearest hang glider/ultralight airport is Lake Elsinore ... be sure to wear your speedo .... Otherwise it's Ontario .... be sure to wear your Kevlar underwear.

Yes Rubberboy, you can post my picture with Lederhosen here

Paul, there is only Miracle Whip .... the ultimate

No cupholder section, but we have a special place for the "gold chain pinky lifters".
Aaron Cox
ROCK!

ill make sure to bring the CGBC of craig and bill with me.
Twystd1
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 7 2007, 06:33 PM) *

ROCK!

ill make sure to bring the CGBC of craig and bill with me.

What the hell did we do to deserve that? You pissed off at us or sumpin...

GGGhhheeeeeeesh...

Fucking kids.............

Claytonobitch
Twystd1
Slitzer,

Mind if I post this up at the STF forums and on Jakes forum??
There are a couple of good guys over there that just might enjoy your BBQ/Piss contest.

Say what ye heathen?

Da Twystd1

BBBuuRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrPppp
SLITS
sheeplove.gif BUMP sheeplove.gif

Directions added to first post !!
Lou W
Yahoo piratenanner.gif I'll be there driving.gif
Brando
Takin the day off to make it.

Bringing Newcastle. Someone bring Guiness!
SLITS
sheeplove.gif bump sheeplove.gif bump

Itsa gettin' close ......... chowtime.gif smash.gif welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
proto31
I'll bring some Guiness beer3.gif
markb
Since I have the time off, I may just have to make this one. smile.gif
Twystd1
Let me wipe the blood of my clown suite so I look presentable....

And of coarse I will be there. I haven't missed one yet.....

Now....... back to cleaning my guns..........

Claytonobitch
Type 4 Unleashed
UH OH,

I heard today that the EL-TORO Auto-X I believe is the 21 ?
KaptKaos
I'm a wuss.

I got out to the 60 & Ontario airport and turned around. The wind was amazingly bad, and there was a tractor trailer on it's side on the interchange.

Sorry I missed it. It was a fun 2 hours in the car for nothing though.
Aaron Cox
Fun stuff!!!

thanks glenn and ron!

Joe kapt kalorie.... your seats are with joe kapt sharp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.