Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A little humor...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris H.
Hey folks,

I can't add much technical input yet, but I can at least throw some humor your way... from our favorite place, E-Bay...

E-bay Page

Although I like the 924S, this crazy! $27,900 for the opening bid with 60K? Geez....

Chris H.
Jeroen
me thinks the seller either typed a 0 to much or he is just goofing around (notice that he entered "Napels, FL" as location but "Israel" as country)

Cheers,

Jeroen
campbellcj
I dunno, the guy might just be on crack. He's asking more than the car cost brand new, and the 924S is not exactly a "collector's dream" to most people even in "immaculate" condition. In SoCal you can buy decent 924S's and 944's all day long for $3500.
Chris H.
Yeah I thought it was a mistake at first but now I'm pretty sure it's a crack problem. It's been up for more than a day at $28K

I mean hell for that price I could get this sweet ride! tongue.gif

E-Bay Pic of the day
It's a slow day at work if you can't tell.
Jeroen
What the F! is that?????????

Jeroen
Chris H.
I know what the F! that one was, but what the F! is this?

WTF! is this?

Ah the E-Bay "Custom Cars" section.... always good for a laugh...

OK I'll stop now. Thanks for the tolerance. I love this board by the way.
Bleyseng
The Munster's coach and a coffin! You guys are sick .....
I'd rather have a 924S.....
Geoff
Gint
I'm not gettin crazy with the bid finger, but I think it's kinda interesting. I'd really like to see pics of the motor.
Chris H.
OK one more.... there's less than a day left on this sweet '80's Batmobile replica.... a combination of Fiero and Mustang II parts I'm sure it could be a very reliable daily driver!

1 more

Now I'm done... no really this time I am.
elwood-914
Yeah! I might think about it when I get $50,000.00 for my niner one 4
GWN7
Some guy was selling a 914 in Naples, Fl a couple weeks ago. He added that it was a Ebay glitch that it listed "Israel" as his country.
He wanted too much money for his car too. tongue.gif
Brad Roberts
Unlike EVERY other website out there.. We will have a special area that all 914 Ebay related ads can be posted. I want to encourage people that visit ebay to visit this site and chat with the 914 people. Why shun them ??

I never could figure out why other sites asked people NOT to post their Ebay ads.

B
Gint
I don't get that either Brad. I like ebay and I play it smart. I've gotten some really good deals.

I was especially happy with this deal:
NOS genuine PORSCHE unpainted non-chromed non-foglight grills. $35 for the pair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.