Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LEDs - Dash Turn signals - running lights ALL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Mikey914
I've got out of the LED side of things and have been having my kid (the real Mikey) handle these from his dorm room. It keeps him in beer money, and I havent had the time. He's on ebay - autoleds4you. Just let him know what you need.

Thanks
moordi
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 9 2007, 01:57 PM) *

your price is $20 per set + shipping (domestic USPS priority mail is $4.60), multiple sets will incur no additional postage as these do not weigh much.

Does a "set" replace one old-style bulb or are we talking about a set for multiple gauges here?

Dave
Mikey914
QUOTE(moordi @ Sep 9 2007, 04:22 PM) *

your price is $20 per set + shipping (domestic USPS priority mail is $4.60), multiple sets will incur no additional postage as these do not weigh much.

Does a "set" replace one old-style bulb or are we talking about a set for multiple gauges here?

Dave

This is enough to replace all single lead back lights for all 3 gages. The picture is confusing, but I wanted to show the difference between the stock and LEDs, so I did just the one gage. What I was getting at was the light is more white.
mike373
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 9 2007, 04:58 PM) *

QUOTE(moordi @ Sep 9 2007, 04:22 PM) *

Dave

This is enough to replace all single lead back lights for all 3 gages. The picture is confusing, but I wanted to show the difference between the stock and LEDs, so I did just the one gage. What I was getting at was the light is more white.

Tell me where to send the money Mike.

Mike
rjames
Are these available for the center 'appearance group' console as well?

Mikey914
QUOTE(rjames @ Sep 10 2007, 09:52 AM) *

Are these available for the center 'appearance group' console as well?

Yes, additional bulbs available @ $2.50 each. These are also the bayonet style.
effutuo101
If those work, I will have to buy a bunch.
Chris
Mikey914
Pictures in 911 SC
Mikey914
New lower pricing!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 9 2007, 12:57 PM) *

I have a new vendor for my LEDs, these are still made in the US, however my pricing has got better. New pricing is $14 for the set of 8 bulbs for the dash - specify White, Red, or Blue.

Now I can include the front turn signal / running lights for $3.50 each 1157 style, or single LEDs 1157 - brake light, running light single $3.40 each.

Low load relays for $16. - You will need these if you want the signals to blink at a normal speed.

Are these bulbs the "push in" ones ? I'm a little confused. There are two types of bulbs in/around the gauges: push in type and twist type. Can you post a pic please

Jim
Mikey914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Nov 22 2007, 08:54 AM) *

I have a new vendor for my LEDs, these are still made in the US, however my pricing has got better. New pricing is $14 for the set of 8 bulbs for the dash - specify White, Red, or Blue.

Now I can include the front turn signal / running lights for $3.50 each 1157 style, or single LEDs 1157 - brake light, running light single $3.40 each.

Low load relays for $16. - You will need these if you want the signals to blink at a normal speed.

Are these bulbs the "push in" ones ? I'm a little confused. There are two types of bulbs in/around the gauges: push in type and twist type. Can you post a pic please

Jim

Jim,
I don't have a picture handy, but these are the larger "Bayonet" style they got to the single lead lights. I do have the smaller lights I can provide at the same price. As some wiring has been modified by previous owners you may find that you have fewer than 8 of the Bayonet style, just let me know your mix. You will also have the Push in style for Low fuel light, oil light, and several others. If you wish to replace those you will need more than 8.

But, do not replace the Gen light, as adding a diode to the electrical system can mess with charging.
montoya 73 2.0

Do you have pictures of all these bulbs? I thought the turn signals were 1156 style and the tail / stop lights are 1157? Not sure what the big or small bayonet bulbs look like either? Please Help me understand.
Mikey914
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Aug 8 2008, 11:39 PM) *

Do you have pictures of all these bulbs? I thought the turn signals were 1156 style and the tail / stop lights are 1157? Not sure what the big or small bayonet bulbs look like either? Please Help me understand.

Well here's a few. The 1156 are single channel, just like the bulb they replace only off or on. The 1157 are dual channel. So one light can be on (running light) and another can come on in addition (brake light). I also have some of the small running light s for the ends on the rear signals, and the optional front marker light s that go on the outboard of the front fenders.

Note that the 1156 / 1157 bulbs have different bases, the 1157 has offset pins just like the bulb it replaces.
CHAZT54
I will take a set of those LED bulbs for the 3 main gauges plus 3 more bulbs for the 3 console gauges, plus a bulb for the interior light, PLUS a pair of those seals for the targa roof to window top - #91453118510.
Send me a total with shipping to send to zip 54961 - to email ctruesdale@new.rr.com with your address and I will mail you a check.

THANKS, CHAZT
d

[size=3][b]I have a new vendor for my LEDs, these are still made in the US, however my pricing has got better. New pricing is $14 for the set of 8 bulbs for the dash - specify White, Red, or Blue.

westo2
Hello,
I would like to get two sets -- 1 red, 1 blue. Are these still available? PM total with shipping to 13152, and I can paypal immediately.

Thanks
eyecolor

Mikey

I am doing an ev conversion and want to replace all I can with LEDs. Get a price for all bulbs and the relays and payment instructions.

thanks

George Ozer
eyecolor
[quote name='eyecolor' date='Jul 15 2009, 08:45 PM' post='1191965']
[quote name='Mikey914' post='943711' date='Sep 9 2007, 12:57 PM']

Mark

Have you had a chance to look into my bulb and flasher request.

I would like to get a rough date when I can expect the fusebox conversion.

Thanks,

George O.
Mikey914
George. Thanks for the inquiry. I apprciate the bump. I actually have a buch of stuff going on and you'll get my attention faster if you just drop me an email or PM.
I can provide the back light bulbs and the others needed for the flashers, running lights, brake lights, with the low load relay.
Let me know if you have the euro lenses, and if you have the front side marker lights. I should have everything you need, I just want to make sure you get exactly what you need.
Thanks
eyecolor
Hopefully these pictures go through since I don't know if I have Euro lenses.

George O.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
6freak
No you dont .....But i have never seen a side marker lense like that on and 914 .. confused24.gif with white rubber seal os something
montoya 73 2.0
Those look like some I've seen at my local auto parts store.
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jul 23 2009, 12:01 PM) *

Those look like some I've seen at my local auto parts store.

Cool! Another source for these! How much were you offering them for?

Honestly you should start your own Vendor thread to avoid interfering with Mike's efforts. Just the right thing to do you know~ Thanks
Mikey914
I think he was just making reference to the fact that they are available in some auto parts stores. My pricing is usually much better.

I actually have been letting my son (the original mikey) handle these as they are alot of work to keep an inventory, There are many different variations, and types of bulbs that are required. So, it help keep him im beermoney when he's in school.

Thanks for the concern
JazonJJordan
drunk.gif
tat2dphreak
Mikey, do you have the front turn signals(1156) in Orange? for those of us with clear lenses in the front? smile.gif
Mikey914
Updated
VaccaRabite
I installed these a three weeks ago. They made a HUGE difference from my old, dim gauge lights.

Zach
Mikey914
Thanks, and remember only you can help keep the real mikey914 in beer money!

He's the the OSU Sports Medicince Program, woking with the football team. He gets some TV time from time to time, so you may actually see him in the game on Saturday.

Not great pictures, but from the cell phone.
Mike Knox
Hi Mark,

Sometime back I bought your LED kit for my 914/6 conversion/upgrade project. Well I finally got around to installing the LEDs and that was fine, no problem.

I went to install the low power flasher, and found my 1974 flasher is a four prong unit. The flasher included with my kit is a three prong unit. So is there such a thing as a four prong unit that can work with LED's or alternatively how do I wire in the three pronged unit?

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Mike
Mikey914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 4 2009, 08:54 AM) *

Mikey, do you have the front turn signals(1156) in Orange? for those of us with clear lenses in the front? smile.gif

Wayne,
I'm sure he does, you may want the Low load relay to keep the signals from blinking faster (he has those too). You can find him at mikew1429@hotmail.com.

I had him home this weekend shipping and packing for me, I think he's back at school now, so you can get ahold of him pretty easily.
Let me know if you need a phone # and I'll PM you.
-Mark
ConeDodger
Mark,
How do we buy these? I went to eBay and did a search for autoleds4you and got 0 results. I am redoing my dash right now and need all the instrument lights plus the appearance group.
biosurfer1
You have to do the search by seller ID...here it is, but doesn't look like he's selling much right now:

http://shop.ebay.com/autoleds4you/m.html?_...p=12&_rdc=1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.