Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop Pros!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JC 914
I'm thinking of painting my white '74 2.0 in Olympic Blue with a few cute changes. I'm horrible with photoshop, so would one of you gurus please help!!

Olympic Blue body, side pillars, bumpers, engine grill covers w/ black letters

Black rubber bumper tops, rockers, 914 & 2.0 emblems on back, fog grills, sail trim, & side mirrors.

Thanks in advance to all!!!! beerchug.gif
Zundfolge
can you post a larger pic than your avatar?
rekphiv
Add some nice high resolution photos and it would help.
JC 914
Sorry, but car's in the shop & I can't get pics right now. Maybe someone could help out with some stock multi-view pics.
Thanks!!
toon1
QUOTE(JC 914 @ Sep 13 2007, 11:11 AM) *

I'm thinking of painting my white '74 2.0 in Olympic Blue with a few cute changes. I'm horrible with photoshop, so would one of you gurus please help!!

Olympic Blue body, side pillars, bumpers, engine grill covers w/ black letters

Black rubber bumper tops, rockers, 914 & 2.0 emblems on back, fog grills, sail trim, & side mirrors.

Thanks in advance to all!!!! beerchug.gif

Mine is Oly. blue, I am going with painted rockers, sail panel and targa top.

I have a 73 so the bumps. are chrome and will stay that way.

For my taste I think the black top and rockers cut up the look of the car too much.

For a 74 with black bumps. , painting them blue will look good. think about doing the top and rockers though.

Just my .02
jaminM3
Sorry,I don't have Photo shop. I always have to use MS Paint. I wipped this up quick..

We need much better source.. confused24.gif
JC 914
icon_bump.gif
scotty b
hijacked.gif What Photoshop do you guiys use to do the color changes and modifications?? I have Elements 4.0 and can't figure out how to do it. ( I have zero pateince and -zero attention span) I also would like to be able to do chop tops etc. on other cars to see what they would look like before I ruin it!!
orthobiz
First time Photoshop for me:

carreraguy
How's this? Photo not Photoshop. More on my blog.
Tom
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Thats a great photo to modify. I think I might mod it tomorrow if i have time. And as for which version of photoshop, CS2. it only costs about 800 bucks.
Lavanaut
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 15 2007, 12:29 AM) *

And as for which version of photoshop, CS2. it only costs about 800 bucks.

huh.gif Skip Photoshop, check out The GIMP. Open source. Free. Powerful. type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.