Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 in Belltown?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So does anyone on here own a blue 914 that was parked on Fifth Ave in Belltown, Seattle yesterday? I was heading to the Mariner game and passed it.

Jon
smooth_eddy
I saw a blue one heading North thru the U dist yesterday afternoon. Had flared fenders and a little black spoiler on the rear trunk. Same one?
PeeGreen 914
Nope... I think the one you saw is Dan Roots. At least that sounds exactly like his. The one I saw looked like a stock 914/4
KELTY360
Wasn't me. What shade of blue? I know there's another marathon blue '74 running around. I got next to him one time but we didn't get to meet.
PeeGreen 914
It was a darker blue. My best friend who use to live on Queen Anne had a 74 that you may have seen, but it has been in the paint shop for a year as he is making it perfectly stock. He is going to sell it when it is finished, and it will be the nicest 914 I have been in. When I lived in Belltown I saw a green one go by on a regular basis, but I have never seen this blue one before.
moordi
I seem to recall seeing a blue one parked in a driveway on 50th a little West of I-5. It seemed rather dilapidated, so it probably wasn't the one you saw on the road, but who knows.

Dave
effutuo101
I saw the one on 50th. very rough and I don't think it is running. It was parked in the same spot for a long time. The last time I went by it was gone.
rjames
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Sep 16 2007, 12:29 PM) *

I saw the one on 50th. very rough and I don't think it is running. It was parked in the same spot for a long time. The last time I went by it was gone.

I saw that one on 50th for the first time about 3 weeks ago. I was thinking of checking it out up close and see if it was worth making a low $ offer for parts, etc.
And then I would have called you Jon to help me get it out of there since I don't have a trailer and my wife won't let me store a car in my yard biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.