Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Beer, food, live music, and mixed drinks....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smooth_eddy
Yep, Party time piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif

Check it out.......

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/Default.aspx?html=events.html

I went last year and it was incredible. Mark your calendars for Saturday 9/22 @ 6 PM, it is a killer party and it's all free. Call it the 914 CSOB special....... chowtime.gif

idea.gif
PeeGreen 914
I didn't go last year, but I am going this year. It has been fun everytime I have gone, and there is generally some cars that you may have never seen.
DNHunt
I'm gonna miss it. I'll be in Atlanta visiting Automobile Atlanta followed by a week at Aircooled heaven for an engine build and dynoing Megasquirt.

Dave
smooth_eddy
Last year I went with Troy and 914Eddie....

I hope we can get more this year? They will put us all in a group if we arrive together. We have a week to plan....
mstein95
idea.gif
daveyboybadion
I'm hoping to make it this year, finally. Might have to hot wire the 928, still can't drive the 914 at night.. piratenanner.gif ..it looks like a real good time...daveyboy
smooth_eddy
icon_bump.gif
rhodyguy
i 'might' drive up for this one. i'll hav to check the traffic report before i leave.

k
smooth_eddy
beer3.gif

Looks like the weather is going to hold. Anyone going?

E
Eddie914
I hate to miss it.

I hope the weather holds. My teener is pretty leaky. I finally resorted to drilling more holes for water to drain.

Eddie
PeeGreen 914
I will be there as my best friend is the head of the internet stuff, and his brother is the consignment manager. However, if it is raining I am not taking my 914. If it is clear or cloudy with no rain I will be taking out the 914 though.
PeeGreen 914
Reminder... icon_bump.gif
Eddie914
See you at 6:00!

I most likely will not bring the Teener, as I have been offered a ride in a 911 Carrera RS or some other boring German car.

Eddie
rhodyguy
i had nver ben to a kegger where most of the cars are worth more than the mortage on my house. an interesting evening, interesting cars, interesting females. 30 to 40 something muffintops wearing low rise pants and sporting upper ass tattoos sort of misses the mark. i wish i was a dermatologist specializing tat removal. 5 more years and they will be driving the bentleys p.p is selling. i looked for you after i moved the car. could'nt find you and rolled out.

about moving the car. park place is in a cluster of large buildings. when i got there i was the first 914 (i didn't bother to wash it). so i was in a road dirty 914. i get directed to one guy. he tells me to turn right and the next guy will show me where to park. next guy says turn left turn and on to the next guy. i wind up way, way, way in the back, behind the rear most building, in an alley, behind a concrete block wall about 8' high. "so...this is where the volkswagons are parking tonite, huh?". it must have been a real cluster fuch when the party was over and folks were jammed up trying to get out. i wonder if there were any "have you been drinking tonight sirs?" when the heavy footers were driving home.

k
PeeGreen 914
It was a fun night in all. As the crowds thinned out they all congregated around the TV showing the Husky UCLA game. I only notice two other 914s though. It was nice to meet you Kevin. You guys that didn't come missed out on some wild cars that sounded amazing when they fired them up. My favorite was a '97 GT-3RS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.