Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What NOT to do on the 1st Lap of a 1000K Race!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01q8DBpYXvI

--> How does one Insert a Video anyway??
dinomium
well, I cant see, so I will just merge!
dho
what an ahole
DerekKim
Wow looks like most drivers from Mississippi. I think what kills the most if the fact the the Mazda was in 2nd place.
So.Cal.914
"...thats the Hawaiian Gardens School of auto racing. Operators are waiting...Call Now!"

slap.gif
dinomium
Yeah the co driver of the 70 car didnt get bleeped once, that was pretty good.
I would have not been so gracious...
SirAndy
WTF.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Yeah, I watched that race on SPEED. They should've penalized that freakin' moron...I initially thought he did it on purpose. I've seen old Asian women in mini-vans talking on a cell phone drive better than that!
Project 6
Where were the race marshalls? Why did the pit crew who was in radio communication let him attempt to get back on the track? Where was the wrecker?

The driver IS a dumass but there are more than a few others that contributed to that fuck up. After I shot the driver, I would go after the other morons.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Sep 26 2007, 09:50 PM) *

Yeah, I watched that race on SPEED. They should've penalized that freakin' moron...I initially thought he did it on purpose. I've seen old Asian women in mini-vans talking on a cell phone drive better than that!

HUH????

LOL, I have told Yopu about the Asian lane. She stays out of it because she doesn't want to be a cliche'
DerekKim
So I have a question after rereading this. Does the driver at fault have to pay for the repairs of the Mazda or does the Mazda team pay? I've always wondered about that.
Dave_Darling
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh, wait--were you serious?

The team that runs the prototype will say "that's racing!" The Mazda team will say "oh well, what's another $50K" (or however much one of those costs to build) and will finish one of their spare cars.

--DD
So.Cal.914

"that's racing!"

Looked more like Demo derby... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.