Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Someone messed with my profile
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
dry.gif Sooooo... I was looking at a post, and under my avitar I have "I like toys". Someone at the shop I hang out at changed it to " I like boys". mad.gif I guess I had it coming since I did the same to one of them a while back, but I don't know how long it was like that. Soooo... for the record... It is suposed to be I like toys.
jd74914
laugh.gif sure . . .
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif I found the technician that did it, and he said it was like that for about three months. WTF.gif How did I not notice that? So anyone have anygood ideas for revenge?
TravisNeff
That there is some funny shit. tooth.gif
Rusty
I think there's an avatar for this...
Rusty
Oh yeah...

owned.gif
914-8
I noticed it a while ago.

But we're an open minded bunch here. I just thought "Hey, not my cup of tea, but there's a dude that not ashamed of who he is, good for him!"
PeeGreen 914
He's fortunate I am a good sport. When I did notice it I was laughing while thinking " that son of a bit@&." I used to work in the bay next to him before I started working in real estate. The hard thing about getting him back is he is one of those people that is really dry and sarcastic. What to do...
Jenny
well... does he like toys too?

Jen
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(914-8 @ Sep 17 2007, 04:04 PM) *

I noticed it a while ago.

But we're an open minded bunch here. I just thought "Hey, not my cup of tea, but there's a dude that not ashamed of who he is, good for him!"

av-943.gif Thanks...I wish you would have said something so I could have corrected it. If anyone here does I am not saying I have anything against you, but I just would rather keep to my woman loving ways.
VaccaRabite
Not that there is anything wrong with that....

laugh.gif

Zach
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Sep 17 2007, 04:07 PM) *

well... does he like toys too?

Jen

He has a 914... In fact, he is the one that got me into 914's. I don't think he comes on here though, and if he does he doesn't post anything. I am sure I will think of something to get him back.
messix
make his home page midget love dot com.

he's the tall guy right?
jimkelly
this is damn funny : ))))
sww914
As a get even practical joke, I put a long skinny rainbow sticker (means I'm gay) on a co-worker's truck right between the rear bumper and the tailgate. My strategic placement made it so that he couldn't see it when he was near the truck, but the cars a ways behind him on the road could see it. It was on there for a couple of months. He had mentioned a few times of odd encounters on the road with potentially gay dudes, but he didn't figure it out until he found the sticker.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I love practical jokes!
Jenny
My brother's friends installed neon pink ground effects lights on a friend's car, rigged only to engage at 45mph or higher. He never knew he had the lights because he could never see it, and drove around for 2 months before someone finally broke down and told him.

Jen
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Sep 17 2007, 03:47 PM) *

av-943.gif I found the technician that did it, and he said it was like that for about three months. WTF.gif How did I not notice that? So anyone have anygood ideas for revenge?

You could ask him out... Blow him a kiss... Invite him over for dinner and ahem... a movie sheeplove.gif

Two can play at that game biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yeah... see .... all that stuff wouldn't phase him though. I will think of something. I will let you know when I do.
sixnotfour
I guess that is what you get for sharing ?uh, passwords?.

At least you got it straight .

The guys will probably seem warmer now , knowing this.

I mean they wont be afraid to call you back.

no worries, your buddy is a funny guy.
por73914
Best pratical joke I have ever seen. This guy gets owned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS9wYUw20pc

effutuo101
Jon,
you got owned. This provied no small amount of amusement as I have had jokes pulled on me...alot. The hard part about your revenge is that you have to wait until he has forgotten about this...

Chris
cooltimes
Do a photo shop paint job on his 914 if he has it displayed anywhere.
Hot Pink and black and white polka dot interiors including both trunks.

PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Sep 17 2007, 08:31 PM) *

Jon,
you got owned. This provied no small amount of amusement as I have had jokes pulled on me...alot. The hard part about your revenge is that you have to wait until he has forgotten about this...

Chris

Yeah.... I know... I see the guys at the shop all the time. I am sure a good opp. will come my way to do something. Tim's a cool fellow, and I owe most of what I know about 914s to him. But we are mechanics after all, and we must try to give each other $h!t when we can.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 17 2007, 08:06 PM) *

I guess that is what you get for sharing ?uh, passwords?.

At least you got it straight .

The guys will probably seem warmer now , knowing this.

I mean they wont be afraid to call you back.

no worries, your buddy is a funny guy.

Oh... so is this why you never called me back av-943.gif Well, you know Tim as well as many. So you can also understand why getting back at him may be a little more difficult than average Joe.
sixnotfour
There ya go, Tim hangs with water pumper guys these days doesn't he?
You know the type " We got a real porsch"
beer.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yeah... he has been doing more with his 944s than his 914, but he is still AXing the 914 though. Still wanting that 2.4l if you ever come across one.
So.Cal.914
Revenge is best served up Cold... You Hunk-a-Hunk a burning love. gayfight.gif
TravisNeff
We did this to a work buddy at happy hour. He got all fuckered up and was going to stay at the bar to try and pick up on some girls. We stopped a waitress and gave her $5 bucks if she would go up to him and tell him that someone was interested in him, and maybe that is not his thing or whatever - but it's that guy at the other end of the room.

PRICELESS!! The look on his face I will never forget "not again"!
jd74914
A guy I know was sitting in a bar talking to some girls. His phone ringer is just a beep, so some of the guys kept calling him (and he would ignore given that he was hitting on some chicks). Then, one of the guys walked over and sat next to him and with the next ring asked him if he should empty out his colostomy bag now seeings that the last time he ignored it all hell broke out.

Needless to say all of the girls left laugh.gif and he was just sitting there dumbfounded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.