Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome John Dunkle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Our newest member is Dunk. Welcome to the board!
Gint
Hey J.D. wavey.gif
boxstr
What next the Cap'n .......Welcome John
CCLINCAMP914-8
Dunk
Yanno - after a year of lurking - I signed up today to reply to Brad's Dec 25th first year anniversary post (where did THAT thread GO - page 2??! - and to just say to Brad and all the folks - how much this site means to the 914 nuts out there... beerchug.gif BUTT - so much for keeping THAT a secret!!! smile.gif You guys read all the new registrations - OR WHAT????

Seriously - thanks for the welcome - and next time I try to "sneak on" remind me NOT to do it 'till I'm ready to post mueba.gif

Heh!!!! boldblue.gif
Gint
Too late! Cat's outa the bag. Throw us a post once in a while. burnout.gif

BTW - Celebrate with us (Dec. 25th)
rick 918-S
Add a link, post a note, answer a question, tell a story, make a joke, read the threads,
(accept mine there too long) Welcome, Never met ya but heard your name.
GWN7
Of course they read all the new registrations....how else are we going to find out who's naughty or nice wink.gif

Welcome and Merry Christmas
Dunk
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 23 2003, 09:35 PM)
Of course they read all the new registrations....how else are we going to find out who's naughty or nice wink.gif

LOL!!!!!!!! lol2.gif

Merry Xmas to all you folks too...!!!! I think I need to do more of this - beer3.gif before I do more of this - chatsmiley.gif
Aaron Cox
welcome!!! clap56.gif beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Yep, Brad and Andy have nuttin better ta do....

Welcome John, I still sneak over to Rennlist to check out whats happening

Geoff
JeffBowlsby
Welcome Mr. Dunkle...We never met but its great to have a legend in our midst... cool.gif

We hope you'll add your 914^2 input whenever you are able.

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

Now we gotta work on Mr. Larson...
Malmz
Dunk,

You lurked a whole year and didn't jump at those few opportunities when the board was down to offer help to Brad to host the site??? laugh.gif That's some will-power!

Welcome.

sm
Dunk
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Dec 23 2003, 09:52 PM)
Welcome Mr. Dunkle.........

Mr. Dunkle??? You want my Dad to sign up, too??? Cripes - he's so old - I think they suspended his Florida license about 2 years ago - and if they haven't - they should have. I would know - he drove me to the store about 2 years ago. Haven't been in a car with him since. lol3.gif

Seriously - my thanks for the Welcome......
Dunk
QUOTE(Malmz @ Dec 23 2003, 10:02 PM)
Dunk,

You lurked a whole year and didn't jump at those few opportunities when the board was down to offer help to Brad to host the site??? laugh.gif

lol3.gif Naw - that's the 928 Group - not the 914 group... Crap... My site goes off for 3 forkin HOURS last year and they post to some 928 owners forum somewhere on the Internet that they are going to "host" my site... Assholes....

I may be an asshole, too - but, I wouldn't do that - it's not my style.. As for that other 928 site...... finger.gif
ThinAir
Welcome John! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
rick 918-S
confused24.gif 928 site? Don't mean to be ignorant but I am.. What 928 site? Hey I don't get out much confused24.gif
Dunk
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Dec 23 2003, 10:18 PM)
Don't mean to be ignorent but I am.. What 928 site? Hey I don't get out much confused24.gif

There is a 928 Owners site - last time I looked at their "web forums" I think they had about 100 whole TOPICS in their forums in like 2 years. Don't get me started.... ar15.gif
Mueller
So John, are you going to make it out here to the West Coast for the Dunkels swapmeet??
Brad Roberts
The Dunkmeister.. Mr. Dunk.. Dunkarroo.. Dunkarewski.. (making copies at the copy machine..)

I'd say "welcome" but I think you already had an account setup laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh.. and Alfred is correct... the software is FREE.. it only takes about 8 hours to set it up and a lifetime to run it (you know this..LOL)

B
Eddie Williams
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 23 2003, 11:13 PM)
What next the Cap'n .......

maybe even Dirk Wright???? ....and his disease!!!
Rusty
Welcome, Dunk! Glad to see ya around here! beerchug.gif
ArtechnikA
Welcome !

it's a great community. but of course you should also check out RennList - i understand it's pretty good too...
Eric_Shea
I may be an asshole, too - but, I wouldn't do that - it's not my style.. As for that other 928 site......  :finger:  

Geeeeeeeez... does he fit in or what? lol3.gif

beerchug.gif Here's to ya... be prepared for the love. Welcome.
markb
Welcome, John. Maybe we can get some class in here at last.....Oh, wait a minute, I forgot who I was talking to.... laugh.gif .

Glad to have you aboard.

BTW, I am working on the Cap'n, but he's a stubborn ol' cuss.....
Aaron Cox
slam dunk! laugh.gif

welcome aboard matey....
fuch toy
QUOTE(markb @ Dec 24 2003, 08:34 AM)
Welcome, John. Maybe we can get some class in here at last.....Oh, wait a minute, I forgot who I was talking to.... laugh.gif .

Glad to have you aboard.

BTW, I am working on the Cap'n, but he's a stubborn ol' cuss.....

Get Krusty in here....here's his avatar. No thanks neccessary.
Dunk
Hey Thanks folks!!!

Now - I need to scoot out - and do some Christmas shopping (well, start my shopping... ohmy.gif ). This year is going to be a "whopper" as I'm spending all the profits from the site on all the gifts for my family... I was just reading Brad's reply .....and a lifetime to run it (you know this..LOL) .. AIN'T THAT for sure... But as Brad and most site owners know - it's well worth it, as the Brinks truck has to come by each day and collect all the cash these babies generate.... headbang.gif boldblue.gif

Seriously - my thanks to all...!!!!

beerchug.gif
Gint
Get Krusty in here....here's his avatar. No thanks neccessary.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Now that brought tears to my eyes.
djm914-6
Hey Dunk,
No need to rush off. I'll start shopping when I get home from work. You don't even need to start that early; you're closer to LL Beans than I. Besides, There are fewer crowds at 1am.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.