morph
www.914ap.com
madd_dogg_914
Hey morphenspectra,

Is there any way that you can combine this:
IPB Image
With this:
IPB Image

Maybe mount the sub on the side. I love bass, but I also really love the center console. If they were together it would be awesome!

-Chris
kenpolives
I'd be in for a center console with the guages and a subwoofer out the side...

Would the magnet of the sub have any effect on the gauges?
AZ914
I agree with Ken. I think I would buy the sport console w/SUB if it worked out. Don't even need the guages.

I'd hate to trash the original console I have now but would love the BASS. aktion035.gif
rhodyguy
i recently purchased a pair of speaker pods that came loaded with blaupunkt speakers. they look great, and i can actually hear the music. even with the top off. a quality product that i highly recomend. nice work james.

kevin
McMark
Pictures from a stereo install I did for a customer. The only 914 Appearance and Performance parts are the speaker pods. The center console is stock 914.

IPB Image
IPB Image
kenpolives
I received my console with the custom sub and it looks great. I will have a amp hooked up within the next week. Installation however appears to be a little tough. There is no top mounting bracket like the factory unit so how did you install it for your customers?
McMark
Center console is stock 914.
kenpolives
I have the aftermarket console with the sub installed, IT SOUNDS GREAT. I installed it today along with a nice 4 Channel amp. I also bought the aftermarket kicker panel speaker "pods" and together the sound is wonderful. Make sure the amp you get is adjustable and when they tune the system you won't beleive it. Pics coming soon.
jgiroux67
Can you post a pic of the black carpet set and tan carpet set installed.
AZ914
Ken,

Where did you mount your AMP?
kenpolives
Here comes some pics ( I hope)
kenpolives
Ok, My battery is in the front trunk so installing the amp was a piece of cake. Make sure you leave enoughtwire so you can remove the board to get your spare out.

So helpful notes for the future. 1) Install the unit from the pass side after removing the knee pad. 2) Unscrew the guage panel section, use velcro or leave as is so you can get to the wiring. The knee pad holds that piece nice and tight. There is a mounting bracket offered by the sell that fits perfect. Without taking the front guage panel of you have no chance of installing the unit (with the sub in) Did I say the sub sounds GREAT.
seanery
James,
How much for one like this:
914werke
Hey James have you addressed creating your consoles with the insert board (the one the shift lever passes thru) to fit the Rennshifter?

I ask cuz I got one and its prolly gunna have to fit. wacko.gif
Also looking at the Pics of the "sport" console it appears to be fitted with Two guages/holes? Is it setup for the third just not cut out?
Im excited to install this setup. biggrin.gif
914werke

(James Adams @ Aug 4 2004, 09:16 AM)
Its Centered on the hole.  
The polished portion of the housing is 3" diameter.  Removing the top collar of the shifter (4 bolts) will allow the console plate (once opened to 3") to fit tight to the polished part of the housing.

James, uh...here is James reply ! Looks like 3".
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
Dr Evil
I got one for ya, could you possibly manufacture a 911 style door pocket? They used to be manufactured, but have since stoped. I tried to modify a regular 911 pocket, but gave up as it was way too much work. As if it would have <_<
Here are some pics.
Dr Evil
Another
morph
www.914ap.com
MattR
Any idea on price on those door pockets? I'd definatly go for a pair if the price was reasonable. I hate the stock door pockets/panels.

And any price on the carb tops?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(MattR @ Oct 5 2004, 02:02 PM)
Any idea on price on those door pockets? I'd definatly go for a pair if the price was reasonable. I hate the stock door pockets/panels.

agree.gif

those 911 panels make me feel funny... like when I used to climb the rope in Gym class...

:dhead:
Dr Evil
I would deffinetly want a set. Getty used to make them, but they stopped.
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
Korijo
smilie_pokal.gif silver ?
Korijo
OK, I'll take a pair in silver.

We get our $$ on the 1st. I will send you a check toward the end of Oct. I know you dont like Paypal...
morph
www.914ap.com
Aaron Cox
do they require any special mounting hardware (like rubber spacers)? or do you just drill holes and mount them? how do i keep them from cracking etc?
Aaron Cox
got my gloss black ones. they are superb!
MattR
Aaron, post some pics!
STL914
James,

Since you make carpet kits for both the interior and the
trunk floors, have you ever considered a carpet kit to do the entire trunks like the 916s were done?

You could offer the pre-cut peices in either charcoal or black to match you other kits.

Possible??
dcicchetto914
Morphenspectra:

I want to buy to speaker boards (the speaker holders that hold the round speakers) with no speakers, just the holders. Please tell me how you want to do the transaction. I can pay you via paypal immediantly if that it convienant for you.

Please email me, dcicchetto914@yahoo.com with a total price and tranaction info

Thanks,
Drue
Dr Evil
James,
Thanks for my new speaker pods, they're great! IPB Image i told the girlfriend about them and she got them for me for X-mas. I have one question, though. Do you have any silver speaker rings for your speakers? They were offered with them from the dealer, so I was wondering if you had a set that I could trade out.
Thanks again man,
Mike
Dr Evil
Eh, its all good. If I really want to do it I can paint. My girlfriend was insistant on my leaving public positive feed back for you (as if i wasn't gonna already). She was very pleased with the transaction.
dcicchetto914
James,

Thanks for the great products...finished with installing my new system...apline stereo, alpine amp 350w, alpine 6.5" speakers, and a 8" polk audio dual voice coil sub. I cut a hole in my factory console(painful) and installed the sub. I re-enforced the console with hardboard and lined everysurface with dynamat. also installed wedges behind guage panel so that no air can escape from sub box. Looks and sounds awesome.

Check it out!!!

Thanks,
Drue
dcicchetto914
more pics.....
dcicchetto914
here a pic of the cool speaker mounts, 6.5"s sound much better than tiny 6 x 4s
Carlitos Way
Is that Morphenspectra's carpet kit?
Dr Evil
How about a pic of the finished product? Sounds very nice.
morph
www.914ap.com
McMark
James, how about making some enclosed speaker pods? Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to mold a rear piece that can be epoxied to the piece you sell now. I would also like to see them 1.5 times as thick. Whatcha think? IPB Image
CptTripps
I second that. I'd like to see an enclosed pod. I was thinking of doing one in wood, but if you can do it in fiberglass...that'd be even better
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
morph
www.914ap.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.