Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speed Channel 914 "Peek a Boo"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
73Phoenix20
The recent episode of "Superbikes" shown on the Speed Channel, involved the local Sheriff's Dept. doing some PR with bikers (Canyon Carvers)...

One shot was supposedly set up on Mulholland Dr., with the Sheriff's guys under a sun shade at the side of the road...

At the back of the first shot is a black 914 with flares, and (I think) 5 bolt Fuchs...

maybe a rear spoiler... not absolutely sure on that.. it is about a 3 second shot, as the Star of the show (Jason something) is talking to the County Mounty Bike Guy...

So who had their black 914 up on Mulholland with a bunch of Crotch Rockets???

Actually, I didn't recognize that part of the road to be Mulholland Dr., but it has been 20 years since I have driven up there, and it's prolly been prettied up some since then!

Not a bad show... the Sheriff Biker shows the Host (Jason) how to carve the turns at 2.5 times the posted speed limit...always cool when the Cops admit how easy it is to blow the speed limit postings!
alpha434
Cool. My 914 is gonna be on the 9 oclock news tonight.

I drove by 'em real fast while they were shooting. Yes.
Brett W
Saw it, wondered the same thing. Was it one of our people?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.