Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atkins eat your heart out!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
swood
Oh my! I can't wait to get this big bad bird (or is that birds plural?) in the oven tomorrow morning. 15 lbs of solid yummy foul flesh. In case you don't know, A deboned chicken in a deboned duck in a mostly deboned turkey. Each layer seperated by scrumptious sausage and cornbread stuffing.

Even better. We were accidentally shipped two! Wifey jumped on the phone to Lafayette, LA screaming her head off that she didn't want to pay for two, shipping alone was more than the bird. The lady on the other end told her to chill out and she'll take care of it. No charge for #2.

If I don't die of protein poisening tomorrow, I'll let you know how it was.

Merry Carnivorous Xmas Guys!! mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
God Bless!

Stevo smilie_flagge24.gif
scottb
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

you have to post how it was. i have been trying to convince the wife we NEED one of those. now to put that sucker in a turkey fryer!!! Then you be in bid'ness.....!!!!! beer3.gif mueba.gif
Mueller
this was our Holiday meal at work yesterday....glad we ate it before the Mad Cow story was out barf.gif

We have 11 employees, 3 of them are Vegiee's....needless to say us meat eaters had a good lunch !!! chowtime.gif
GWN7
Ok...need more info....a link?

Have to get on this before the border is shut down the other way.

BTW...the mad cow was found in a dairy cow...it was probably ground up and not made into steaks, so your safe Mike. wink.gif
Carl
yummy foul flesh

I'm guessing you really meant "fowl" flesh. or

If I don't die of protein poisening tomorrow

may be true!

C
swood
QUOTE(scottb @ Dec 24 2003, 12:36 PM)
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

you have to post how it was. i have been trying to convince the wife we NEED one of those. now to put that sucker in a turkey fryer!!! Then you be in bid'ness.....!!!!! beer3.gif mueba.gif

For crying out loud, give me a break. I'll post one tomorrow when it's on it's way into the oven. Will a photo every hour on the hour suffice??!! laugh.gif
Search here for Turducken

There are others sources too, just google it.
redshift
Steve.. those things stink!

TurYUCKen! laugh.gif The duck makes it yUcK!

smile.gif

M
TimT
YUMMY!!!!
swood
Dude! DOn't ruin it for me M!!

Unless your serious. unsure.gif
sj914
dang your goin all out for xmas chowtime.gif
GWN7
Just read one....it's making me hungry laugh.gif
redshift
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 24 2003, 05:15 PM)
Just read one....it's making me hungry laugh.gif

You'd eat anything B_dOOd.

Where'd the avatar of Kevin Kline standing over the guy in the reindeer suit go?

smile.gif

M
swood
QUOTE(sj914 @ Dec 24 2003, 01:13 PM)
dang your goin all out for xmas chowtime.gif

Well, since the grandparents are getting up there in age and their house is smaller, I offered to have it hear for the first time. Grandma said "FoShizzle!!" so here we go. Theres 5 kids under 10 and but mine..a hem.. (j/k) are uncontrollable. Yeah. And when they're real bad, I threaten them with with being banished the small basement with no light.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Uncle steve rocks. Right.
GWN7
Fear is not a factor........... smile.gif

I've eaten all the ingredients separately so it should be no problem.

Try borcht or kubsau sometime.......... laugh.gif
Gint
Wife's making a huge pan of lasagna tomorrow. beer.gif Can't wait. Screw Atkins.
Aaron Cox
turkey duck chicken? sick!

This thread is useless....yadadadad
Hawktel
I'd never heard of Turduken's before. But when I blow this popsicle stand, I get Steak, Shrimp, Red Taters, Crosionts, and hot Fudge and Vanilla Ice Cream Desert.

Can I get a Hell Yeah?
redshift
-WOOOP WOOOP!- smile.gif

Anyone ever eaten Elepotterus? It's an otter, stuffed in a hi'potomas, stuffed in an elephant. It's not deboned, infact the animals are still alive!!!!!

ohmy.gif

M
Eric_Shea
I just got out of the bathroom. I "ukend" a "turd"... what are you guys talking about? lol3.gif

"Hey honey... don't open that door!" icon8.gif
Brad Roberts
Normally I post "LOL" and smilies but I dont actually make any noise..

Eric's post had me laughing my ass off. Good thing Lyressa is at the movies. She would have thought I was a freak.

b
Rusty
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 24 2003, 04:37 PM)
We have 11 employees, 3 of them are Vegiee's....needless to say us meat eaters had a good lunch !!! chowtime.gif

You ate your fellow employees? ohmy.gif
David_S
I too have ate all three, but not all together. My wifes family decided they wanted something other than turkey and dressing this year, so she is making a huge pot of Gumbo , and I am cooking Pheasant and Calf Fries !! What a surprise they are gonna have when they get here !!!!!! aktion035.gif
swood
Mmmmm...Hour 5! Smells awesome!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy B'day to the Club!
redshift
...and?

icon8.gif Duck stinky!

M
swood
Wow. That was intense. So many flavors, it's hard for the taste buds to process. One word - YUM! Not yuck!

Leftovers for a week or so.
redshift
You just wait til it comes back up!

icon8.gif

smile.gif

M
swood
Oh, man. The gift that keeps on giving!

M, do you ever leave the house? Are you a quad?
redshift
Dooder, I left the house, and went straight for the house... other house.. 2.25 hours of breath holding, and pushing my luck.

wink.gif

M
swood
I'll take Agoraphobia for $500 Alex.
Joe Ricard
One more reason to live in the Deep south. We can get Turduckins all the time. Must say they are quite good.

But you know what trips my trigger? "Mud bugs" Oh man thats good eating. Come on spring time. You know next month. cool.gif
sj914
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Dec 26 2003, 07:17 PM)
"Mud bugs" Oh man thats good eating. Come on spring time. You know next month. cool.gif

What is a "mud Bug" ? icon8.gif
seanery
crawdad
campbellcj
Crawfish are some good bugs chowtime.gif Get a couple pounds, some Dixie beer, maybe some corn on the cob etc, and a big pile of napkins, and you're a happy camper.
Joe Bob
Add more beer, naked wimmen and crawdads with lots of butter.....mix thoroughly.....makes fer good headaches and mamories....spelling be corect..... blink.gif
Joe Ricard
MikeZ sounds like you have been to a few of my Crawfish boils. Somone always seems to go in the pool. Dixie beer magic shirt remover. or Headache in can.

Hey got anymore of that Turduckin left?
David_S
OK ....... the wife caught me reading this post since I just got back home, and had to tell me all about how she learned to "suck head" !!! blink.gif She grew up in Magnolia Mississippi, so I guess she knows about crawfish boils too!
redshift
Jees you guys will eat anything.

I am going to come to California, and throw a big 914 dinner thingy, and serve putrid mayo, on box tops!

Damnit people, eat food items, not bugs, and birds, what have been shoved *up* the keisters of others of different, and varied species.

Baby Jesus doesn't like turducken, or crayfish, which are neither (Cray) smart, nor fish.

Craw-dad, indeed.

icon8.gif

Layered animals can't be safe, mad-eccoli-bolla.

M
Joe Ricard
Oh yea but I bet you know about "salty seeds" Aquired taste is not even close to the desciption. I guess it was great fun to have the "gringo red neck" take a big ole bite of what ever the hell that was.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.