Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racecar on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
race914
Anyone have background on this car on eBay?

P.S. Racecar spelled backwards is still Racecar

grantsfo
Over pricced from what I see. Figure my car is worth about $8K on open market. That one is probably more like a $30K car. But thats why ebay exists.
drew365
Not much information for $52K! I hope he gets it, fat chance.
PeeGreen 914
There is a 914...well, it looks like one still.... up here that is for sale for 50,000 with three sets of 16x10 fikses. The car is a National winning car for many years, and they have over 200,000 in the car. I would have a hard time going after the one on ebay knowing I could have the other.
john rogers
That looks like Kenny Rumbaugh's race car. At one time it had a 4.0L engine that put out something like 380HP or so. I forget what transmission it has, I think a 915 and limited slip and all. I raced against it in a street circuit race in Tecate MX and he only lasted a few laps, way to much power and low on reliability?! The car has been around for a long time and is really well made but with a grenade motor it is hard to live with. It would be a hoot with a stock 3.6L motronic type of engine and much more fun to live with. It would be hard pressed to duplicate the tube work and panels that are on this for the asking price.
URY914
The pictures sure do suck....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.