Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone nearby to this....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
looks reasonable enough for an east coast car. just want something to pluck parts from and sell what i don't need. if i can break even i win. and the wife doesn't kill me.....

ebay car in PA
Chris H.
That one has been around a few times. Looks like it has some nice parts on it though.
Gint
If you get creative, you can figure out how to search for all auction by that ID. Someone backed out of a deal on that very car not too long ago. I think the price was around $2400 IIRC. But I can't remember ....
Gint
Found it.
Original ebay ad
STL914
Scott,

For what it's worth, I sent several (3 or 4) e-mails to the seller during his first auction requesting photos of the rust prone areas on all 914s. He never replied to my e-mails. I took that as a good sign to move on. If the buyer passed on his win, I can guess why.

As a parts car, though, it may be just the ticket.
Gint
I absolutely hate that shit! If you're going to advertise on an electronic medium, you have to respond to questions in a timely manner.

stfu.gif ar15.gif
Brad Roberts
WTF ???

and right side of car is sagging( frame stiffening kit needed)

How about "it needs to be repaired properly" and NOT have a F-ing band-aid thrown on it ?? headbang.gif headbang.gif Yack.gif chair.gif finger.gif

B
Brad Roberts
The person who invented trunk paint should have put a warning label on the can:

FOR DOMESTIC TRUNKS ONLY.

The only time I see it used is when somebody is trying to hide something or they did a cheap ass color change and didnt paint the trunks/floorboards.

B
STL914
I figured that he had something to hide, why else not respond?? Even a simple NO would be better than to be ignored. chair.gif
Brad Roberts
I ignore people on accident.. mueba.gif

I think what happens is: people start asking questions in email and he actually starts to look the car over like he should have when he got suckered into buying it from a another crook. So.. he doesnt answer when he finds out what the car is really about.

B
Rusty
Bid is up to 1,275.

You can't break even at that price.
scottb
sent an email asking some mundane questions.....

will see if he replies.

only looking for a parts car. not a builder. can sit in the rain/snow for all i care. unless of course you buy parts from me and then the car has been covered since birth!!!!!! lol2.gif

thanks for the replies gents.....

can we get this emoticon with a xmas hat strategicaly positioned????

bootyshake.gif
r_towle
Scott,
There is a roller a 75 1.8 yellow , great interior, slight rust, great parts car in Stow MA. 1000 bucks

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.