Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: before and after
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete914
...this car was 1 step away from a parts car, luckily Tab let me keep her in one piece. i introduced myself on the boards with the below pic. just thought i would reintroduce myself as i've changed screen names.
anyway, found the wheels for $75...had to competely strip and sand them, but i think they worked out nice. had to roll the fenders to fit the rears on.
next plan is a porsche side decal and fuel injection...not sure if i want to open that can of worms just yet though...
before:
IPB Image
after aktion035.gif
IPB Image
jonferns
looks good...
Spoke
I like the wheels. Black centers look cool.
Hammy
Looks good... and your potential parts car looks 20x better than my daily driver.
pete914
well thanks fellas...
hammy, i must say, it is not without problems. having this car as a daily driver is difficult. because if it's not raining, i want to take the top down, which makes a quick errand into a long drive...hahah. but i guess that's not really a problem
PeeGreen 914
Not a problem at all biggrin.gif Your car looks like a completely different car with those wheels and all shined up. Very nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.